The Food Thread & Blog

Yeah i thought it was a bit of hassle to be honest so wouldn't be making a habit of it, but at least you can make a few at once and freeze 'em

Not worth the hassle CB.. top tip- go out and buy these:

http://artisanpizza.ie/

Fresh pizza bases ready to go, thin and light, all sorts off shapes since they are hand made as opposed to mass produced. Make the sauce yourself, only takes a minute and tastes way better and then off you go with fresh mozzarella and everything in the whole kitchen if you're sunners

A pizza stone and fresh basil for when it's out of the oven is a must

Not worth the hassle CB.. top tip- go out and buy these:

http://artisanpizza.ie/

Fresh pizza bases ready to go, thin and light, all sorts off shapes since they are hand made as opposed to mass produced. Make the sauce yourself, only takes a minute and tastes way better and then off you go with fresh mozzarella and everything in the whole kitchen if you're sunners

A pizza stone and fresh basil for when it's out of the oven is a must

Sound job.

Ya must get a pizza stone. I've tried loading pizzas before and it's not a good idea. It goes soggy and cheese in middle can end up undercooked.

Sound job.

Ya must get a pizza stone. I've tried loading pizzas before and it's not a good idea. It goes soggy and cheese in middle can end up undercooked.

Less is more, take it handy on the cheese. You only want disks of mozzarella, not total coverage. If you're using grated mozzarella you just want a light dusting that covers most of the base. Too much cheese wrecks everything, tastes shite and soggy middle. Get the sauce right and lash on the meat

You serve the pizza on the stone then so it stays hot to the end.. ONREAL

Getting my French omelette down to a T

IMG-20190713-104048.jpg

Jacques Pépin would be proud

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jordan
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

14th Apr 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

95b (NC) [Phantoscope]

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 5:15pm

More events ▼