Tony Blair lying scumbag war criminal

I dunno, I mean couldn't you label anyone who starts a war a war criminal really? It's not like it was a Putin style land grab. They took out a brutal dictator that terrorized and tortured his people. Mission accomplished imo.

I dunno, I mean couldn't you label anyone who starts a war a war criminal really? It's not like it was a Putin style land grab. They took out a brutal dictator that terrorized and tortured his people. Mission accomplished imo.

Yes it was like a precision surgical removal, haunted really that no one else was killed when you think about it.

Look at my 2nd last post in Iraq goes Bang, http://www.peoplesrepublicofcork.com/forums/showthread.php?t=227080&page=55 it's clear Blair was a lying shithead and the Iraqis were willing to let weapons inspectors in and instigate regime change, he should be imprisoned for a very long time if this Inquiry is just.

Let's not forget the "Letters of Comfort" he supplied to the SF/IRA murderers.

See my sig, dingus? Go there to talk about your republican obsession.

The Blair hatred highlights there are some very odd people on the left.

Was it a stupid idea to invade Iraq, yes, was it and the aftermath badly done, yes, was it evil, no. Saddam was a horrible dictator, his removal was no bad thing. I do think there were more controlled ways of effecting his downfall.

Pacifists ultimately cause as many deaths because they just delay the inevitable.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Sabrina Dinan
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

26th Oct 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼