Gardai

One

Banned
Basically, furthermore from their jokeshop 'we can't do our jobs, gizza more money' from the G.R.A laugh in , in Killarney last month.

Us their funders,the taxpayer are now being told they can do fuck all about fellas shooting each other in Dublin.

"What a time to be alive"

udhc6al.jpg

Insert stories about useless fat, cunts , who won't do their jobs here.....

Anyone , ANYONE tell us the last last time they saw our constabulary walking the beat on Cork streets?

Great lads to fill out a crossword and fiddle a fitness test.

Fucking disgrace, they wouldn't last a month in the U.K. as they're not upto scratch.

Anyone , ANYONE tell us the last last time they saw our constabulary walking the beat on Cork streets?

Great lads to fill out a crossword and fiddle a fitness test.

Fucking disgrace, they wouldn't last a month in the U.K. as they're not upto scratch.

Yesterday, in Bandon.

Erra fuck off down there for good clod, no one gives a shit.

They were nowhere to be seen when you needed them , were they? Lol

Erra fuck off down there for good clod, no one gives a shit.

They were nowhere to be seen when you needed them , were they? Lol

You asked a question, I gave an answer.

If you are referring to what I think you are referring to in the second part of your post then you are an even more poisonous cunt than I thought. Which is an achievement, in fairness.

I saw two walking on South Terrace today, two on the North Main street and two more on the SouthMall. Sorry I didn't take pics.

Tell it to the fella in a vegitative state since he got his head kicked in on grand parade on the sunday of the last bank holiday. Lol.

#ycnmiu

You asked a question, I gave an answer.

If you are referring to what I think you are referring to in the second part of your post then you are an even more poisonous cunt than I thought. Which is an achievement, in fairness.

Genuinely fuckface, you matter not a jot to me, you are the definition of a waste of skin, you've left circumstance direct your course in life, you have my pity.

L.O.L.

~aw look at the edit.diddums. Fuck you, I've heard exactly what you've been saying about me, you sad cunt, lolzers.

Genuinely fuckface, you matter not a jot to me, you are the definition of a waste of skin, you've left circumstance direct your course in life, you have my pity.

L.O.L.

I am not the one randomly abusing people on the internet, emailing apologies and calls for a truce to them and then randomly abusing them again. If I matter not a jot to you is there any chance you could fuck off and stop annoying me on here?

It is embarrassing and beyond pathetic.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Eoin Jordan & Stan Notte
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

11th May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Tim Mullane

The Welcome Inn, Today @ 10:30pm

More events ▼