Bad Renting Experiences.

Just the one?, I had the Mother, Father and their three kids living with me.

I kept thinking that if I accidentally cornered one (in my shoebox that was highly probable) that it would go for my neck.
All ya need is one to go pee on the toothbrush and kill ya

Ha ha ha, I couldn't help it that they all wanted to move in.

Maybe ye preferred the dirt, toilet, mould and pet under pants for company.

How did ye all survive it and not get seriously ill from the place?.

Alcohol and youth.
I used to work with fish for my final year project.
I once brought home the minced fish and left it in the garden.
We had cats and dogs around our house for ages.

Christ, some gruesome stories there.

You must have rented a dodgy flat sometime or did houseshare Aislegullim?.

All ya need is one to go pee on the toothbrush and kill ya

Lol, I bet you your toothbrush was the first thing you packed before you legged it back home.

Alcohol and youth.
I used to work with fish for my final year project.
I once brought home the minced fish and left it in the garden.
We had cats and dogs around our house for ages.

I can't understand why your neighbours complained, ye seem like the perfect tenants.

You must have rented a dodgy flat sometime or did houseshare Aislegullim?.

Lol, I bet you your toothbrush was the first thing you packed before you legged it back home.

I can't understand why your neighbours complained, ye seem like the perfect tenants.

They actually threatened to kill us a few times.
Lol.

Hey listen you lot, tenants aren't so wonderful either:(

I've had dead cats in freezers, hoarders, pigeon fanciers inside the house, horses in a garden, a massage parlour I won't even tell you about the dead ones, Jesus millions of flies:( my car bombed to kill fleas

The list is endless:( stop moaning;)

They actually threatened to kill us a few times.
Lol.

Lol, I'd believe it n all.

Hey listen you lot, tenants aren't so wonderful either

I've had dead cats in freezers, hoarders, pigeon fanciers inside the house, horses in a garden, a massage parlour I won't even tell you about the dead ones, Jesus millions of flies:( my car bombed to kill fleas

The list is endless:( stop moaning;)

Isn't that where you are meant to keep them?.;)

God, how many dead ones did you come across?, I'd say the smell was unreal, how do you deal with that btw? (seeing the dead bodies that is).

11 in 30 years.

Only 5 where I've actually gone in and found them, the others the nice policeman did and I stayed outside.

The smell is awful, you can taste it. I never get used to it, but it's not the sight if it that bothers me, it's that people die alone and it takes a stranger to find them, that still bothers me.

On the upside there are a few that wouldn't have lasted much longer if we hadn't found them, those days are good ones:)

11 in 30 years.

Only 5 where I've actually gone in and found them, the others the nice policeman did and I stayed outside.

The smell is awful, you can taste it. I never get used to it, but it's not the sight if it that bothers me, it's that people die alone and it takes a stranger to find them, that still bothers me.

On the upside there are a few that wouldn't have lasted much longer if we hadn't found them, those days are good ones:)

Yeah, that would get to me too.:(

That must be a lovely feeling, it would help with all the other crap bits of your job.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼