Bad Renting Experiences.

Place on magazine road.
No gas for a month in winter.
We'd have to go to bed fully dressed wearing coats.
We had a pet under pants called Phil who was kept on the floor beside the sink.
We'd feed him rice and wine.
Thing Is my friend washed him after 6 months and started wearing him again.
The bathroom was not washed once in 6 months.
We also had a crayfish hanging off the clothes line for 3 months and a gone off food collection on top of the kitchen cabinet.
They were science experiments..
House was fucking filthy.
The neighbours complained, we ended up a discussion topic with Neil on 96fm and got evicted.
Its was great at the time, not so much now.

I lived in a hovel flat located on Amiens St ( for anyone who doesn't know the capital's streets, it's in Dublin ya dumbo!). Anyways it only cost 20 pounds a week and thought I could get through college by skimping on the rent. The flats had communal toilets shared by elderly men who'd hang out their filthy longjohns every night. The fucking cooker was a cooker-cum-heater - the place was freezing! I was too cold to study which started giving me second thoughts to move out until this morn I'm washing my teeth when I heard a noise and a cheeky rat eyeballed me from the top of the stair as if to say fuck you it's my house too!
As it turns out I had to move quicker than a bout of diarrhia into an expensive gaff but not before running to Mammy!

Place on magazine road.
No gas for a month in winter.
We'd have to go to bed fully dressed wearing coats.
We had a pet under pants called Phil who was kept on the floor beside the sink.
We'd feed him rice and wine.
Thing Is my friend washed him after 6 months and started wearing him again.
The bathroom was not washed once in 6 months.
We also had a crayfish hanging off the clothes line for 3 months and a gone off food collection on top of the kitchen cabinet.
They were science experiments..
House was fucking filthy.
The neighbours complained, we ended up a discussion topic with Neil on 96fm and got evicted.
Its was great at the time, not so much now.

I take it that you remained single for the six months?.

I lived in a hovel flat located on Amiens St ( for anyone who doesn't know the capital's streets, it's in Dublin ya dumbo!). Anyways it only cost 20 pounds a week and thought I could get through college by skimping on the rent. The flats had communal toilets shared by elderly men who'd hang out their filthy longjohns every night. The fucking cooker was a cooker-cum-heater - the place was freezing! I was too cold to study which started giving me second thoughts to move out until this morn I'm washing my teeth when I heard a noise and a cheeky rat eyeballed me from the top of the stair as if to say fuck you it's my house too!
As it turns out I had to move quicker than a bout of diarrhia into an expensive gaff but not before running to Mammy!

Just the one?, I had the Mother, Father and their three kids living with me.

I kept thinking that if I accidentally cornered one (in my shoebox that was highly probable) that it would go for my neck.

I take it that you remained single for the six months?.

All 4 of us may have remained single for reasons beyond me.
We also stole a toilet from a skip and kept it in the living room.
The shower was blocked and would full up too.
Not to mention the mould growing on the food on the walls after the food fights.

Ya dirty article.

Ha ha ha, I couldn't help it that they all wanted to move in.

All 4 of us may have remained single for reasons beyond me.
We also stole a toilet from a skip and kept it in the living room.
The shower was blocked and would full up too.
Not to mention the mould growing on the food on the walls after the food fights.

Maybe ye preferred the dirt, toilet, mould and pet under pants for company.

How did ye all survive it and not get seriously ill from the place?.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Red Hot Chilli Pipers
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

9th May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Eamonn McCormak Band

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 11:50pm

More events ▼