Bad Renting Experiences.

Stop ruining my thread or I'll slap you.

Come on you must have a few stories about renting/house sharing?.

I lived with a complete loon bob that used throw her tampons on the wall in the front room, rather not go into that as I'm 98% sure she ended up in a mental ward.

Lived in a granny flat with a mate who recently got married, hell hole but it was a laugh during the 1st year of college. Water streaming down the walls when it rained, mould growing everywhere, Lecky cutting out every hour or so because instead of feeding the lecky meter we fed our social lives.

I don't think I've ever lived in a shit box like your first place yet Independence has a lot to say for itself.

It's been so long that I've lived in a shithole I can barely remember it tbh.

Had a flat in a large house in Shepherds Bush once---the landlady who was a large Greek lady fancied me, and lived in the flat below me, had to constantly avoid being waylaid and keep my door locked! :D

I lived with a complete loon bob that used throw her tampons on the wall in the front room, rather not go into that as I'm 98% sure she ended up in a mental ward.

Lived in a granny flat with a mate who recently got married, hell hole but it was a laugh during the 1st year of college. Water streaming down the walls when it rained, mould growing everywhere, Lecky cutting out every hour or so because instead of feeding the lecky meter we fed our social lives.

I don't think I've ever lived in a shit box like your first place yet Independence has a lot to say for itself.

It's been so long that I've lived in a shithole I can barely remember it tbh.

I thought you did house share for your first year of college?, sure I remember being up in the place.

My first flat was a shit box alright, even the rats wanted to move out of it in the end.

I thought you did house share for your first year of college?, sure I remember being up in the place.

My first flat was a shit box alright, even the rats wanted to move out of it in the end.

That was second year.

I remember wanting to take a strimmer/lawnmower to your garden area seen from the wooden balcony thingie.

Had a flat in a large house in Shepherds Bush once---the landlady who was a large Greek lady fancied me, and lived in the flat below me, had to constantly avoid being waylaid and keep my door locked! :D

Should have went for it m8.

Get a discount on your rent.

I had a landlord who basically said that if I was willing to "do stuff for him" he'd reduce the rent.The ugly fuc*er, you'd have to pay me to go near him and I'm talking millions.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Best Of Irish Comedy
The Roundy, Castle St.

24th May 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Fireside Folk

The Welcome Inn, Tomorrow @ 9:30pm

More events ▼