What video games are you playing / looking forward to?

I just finished Dead Space 2 (which was class) and am moving onto The Saboteur, a game about an Irish freedom fighter blowing up Nazi occupied Paris. The accent is awful but the foul language is good.

Looking forward to Killzone 3 (kill harder).

I'm still playing Dead Space 2.

I'd say I'm nearly finished it though.

Played Dead Space Extraction, Dead Space and Dead Space 2 in a row.

The less said about Dead Space Ignition and that second dvd the better, the cgi looked like a shit futurama episode.

Although I did find the games alot like that scene in Indiana Jones where he shoots the swordsman who's showing off.

At some point the strategy of "He's got a gun, lets run straight at him", should have changed.

Fucking class games though.

I notice the internet is abuzz with talk of Minecraft at the moment. Saw a few Youtube videos and it looked interesting. Sort of an open world RPG type of thing.

Got myself an arcade stick for my PC the other day so at the moment I'm playing MAME and Mega Drive games.

Played Dead Space Extraction, Dead Space and Dead Space 2 in a row.

The less said about Dead Space Ignition and that second dvd the better, the cgi looked like a shit futurama episode.

Although I did find the games alot like that scene in Indiana Jones where he shoots the swordsman who's showing off.

At some point the strategy of "He's got a gun, lets run straight at him", should have changed.

Fucking class games though.

I tried playing dead space extraction but i couldn't get in to it just using the control pad. dunno if its any different using the move controller.

Dead Space frightened the shit out of me and the sequel is even worse in terms of shit your pants moments.

I was wandering down the corridor of the ishimura and all of of a sudden "issssssac" comes out of the rear speakers.

I swear I actually dropped the control pad I got such a fright.

I tried playing dead space extraction but i couldn't get in to it just using the control pad. dunno if its any different using the move controller.

Dead Space frightened the shit out of me and the sequel is even worse in terms of shit your pants moments.

I was wandering down the corridor of the ishimura and all of of a sudden "issssssac" comes out of the rear speakers.

I swear I actually dropped the control pad I got such a fright.

Theres a few damn good scares in it alright, and melded perfectly with damn good action.

But what I like most about it is its pretty seamless, no loading screens to move from area to area.

And I liked Isaac's ex girlfriend appearing in the game, through I felt that unless I turned the tv way up I couldn't really hear what she was saying sometimes.

And having to say "pardon?" takes you out of the horror somewhat.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

Gerald Ahern

Cantys, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼