We Are Staying Up, Say We Are Staying Up

2n80fg7.jpg

The Bulmers is no longer on ice.

:D :D :D

Still you wont catch Derby;)

enjoy the Bulmers..bet you are a relieved man.

We'll catch 'em next season, and the whole of the division. :cool:

Yeah, thanks. Delighted it didn't go to the last day. :D

As for the drink. I will enjoy the night, as I made a promise to someone months ago, that if Forest stayed up, I'd cut it out completely.

Billy: 'My Pride'

Billy Davies has hailed guiding Nottingham Forest to Championship safety as the proudest moment of his footballing career so far.

Reading's victory over Norwich at Carrow Road this evening confirmed Forest's survival.

And a delighted Davies told us: "I've got to say a big thank you to everyone at the football club - the players, the staff, the auxiliary staff and, most importantly, the fans.

"It has been a wonderful, wonderful effort from all concerned and we should enjoy what has been an outstanding achievement.

"To date, it's Billy Davies' best achievement.

"When I look at the details of what we've been through, what we came into and where this young team had found itself, I've no doubt it's my proudest moment in football so far.
"And that's saying something when you look at my track record in previous years.

"I'm very, very proud to have kept this club up along with my staff; I'm very proud of the players' efforts and proud for everyone concerned."

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Afro House and Amapiano

Old Oak, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼