Training Run Times

I love the buzz like. I love waking up in pain. I love running so hard you get sick. I love finding it hard to breathe because ye run too hard. I love overtaking people. I love sprint finishes. I love it. Ah, it's my addiction.

Weirdo!!

I've been out injured for the last 10 months and I'm dreading going back to training. Getting sick will be a regular occurance methinks! I've been going to the gym but I think the weights are just making me heavier!!

Weirdo!!

I've been out injured for the last 10 months and I'm dreading going back to training. Getting sick will be a regular occurance methinks! I've been going to the gym but I think the weights are just making me heavier!!

are you eating more because of the weights?

No not really thats the thing I do try and regulate what i eat especially since I broke the leg cos I knew the weight would pile on from doing nothing. As it is I've put on about a stone over the past 10 months but i dont like the sight of xmas looming large. Think I might chance some of those fat burner supplements to see if it can help me shift some excess before the training starts and counteract the effects of xmas

That's the thing with the weights, it just keeps the metabolism burning that bit longer, but it leaves you famished. You have to be really careful not to pile a load of crap into your body after weightlifting. I really notice the difference at bedtime: after weights I'm still buzzing and the mind is racing, etc.; after running I just go to bed and fall asleep.

No not really thats the thing I do try and regulate what i eat especially since I broke the leg cos I knew the weight would pile on from doing nothing. As it is I've put on about a stone over the past 10 months but i dont like the sight of xmas looming large. Think I might chance some of those fat burner supplements to see if it can help me shift some excess before the training starts and counteract the effects of xmas

stay well away from them man. no good for you long term,all they do is raise your metabolic rate in an efort to burn more. i dont want anything fucking with my heart other that my missus.

if your putting on body weight from the weights,change your rep range. bring everything in to the 15 to 20 rep range and drop the resistance.

That's the thing with the weights, it just keeps the metabolism burning that bit longer, but it leaves you famished. You have to be really careful not to pile a load of crap into your body after weightlifting. I really notice the difference at bedtime: after weights I'm still buzzing and the mind is racing, etc.; after running I just go to bed and fall asleep.

i hear you on that one. and you would imagine that after spending a hour and a half benching, squatting whatever youd be fucked and ready for bed. quite the opposite for me, than to top is all off your bolloxed the next day from doms{delayed onset musclar stress}
im getting handy at taking the aminos in tablet form, they have a calming effect on the old head, in verymuch the same way ad hot milk, leiucein{s.p.} beeing the amino of choice there, it has strong relaxing props.

after a long run on a sunday, il sleep like a baby. maybe its the fresh air.

stay well away from them man. no good for you long term,all they do is raise your metabolic rate in an efort to burn more. i dont want anything fucking with my heart other that my missus.

if your putting on body weight from the weights,change your rep range. bring everything in to the 15 to 20 rep range and drop the resistance.

i have done what you said there about the weights.

As for the supplements I was thinking that a 2 month course while returning to trainin could achieve the maximum results for me. I'm making a big push to get back into condition for championship around May and anything that shifts the weight a bit easier will be happily entertained

i hear you on that one. and you would imagine that after spending a hour and a half benching, squatting whatever youd be fucked and ready for bed. quite the opposite for me, than to top is all off your bolloxed the next day from doms{delayed onset musclar stress}
im getting handy at taking the aminos in tablet form, they have a calming effect on the old head, in verymuch the same way ad hot milk, leiucein{s.p.} beeing the amino of choice there, it has strong relaxing props.

after a long run on a sunday, il sleep like a baby. maybe its the fresh air.

Never heard that before. So taking the amino acids before beddy-bye-byes helps you snooze off. Problem with pills, shakes, and all the rest is that you're never sure if you're not just pissing it all out without the body actually using any of it. Another problem with me is that I find that the energy I get from supplements usually comes with a measure of edginess or irritability...all tips appreciated re. brand names, etc.

i have done what you said there about the weights.

As for the supplements I was thinking that a 2 month course while returning to trainin could achieve the maximum results for me. I'm making a big push to get back into condition for championship around May and anything that shifts the weight a bit easier will be happily entertained

championship of what pray tell?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Kisses, Juozas (NC) [Baltic Film Festival]
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

20th Apr 2024 @ 5:00 pm
More info..

Felix Da Housecat

Cyprus Avenue, Today @ 11pm

More events ▼