Money grabbing bastard

My gp. I just rang there to see if he'd leave a prescription for me in the chemist's so I could collect it on my way home from work. No.

I know what's wrong with me, he knows what's wrong with me, all he has to do is type up the few words on a piece of paper what I need & get one of the admin people to walk approx 20 paces to leave it in the pharmacy but no, fucker wants me to shell out €55 for the inconvenience of scribbling his name.

Not only that, he knows I can't get time off work just so he can spend the all of 2 minutes in his surgery making small talk about my job, (which he ALWAYS does) while he types up the few words & scribbles his name. No, cunt hole wants me to suffer on unless I can give him €55 for doing FUCK ALL.

Time to change gp methinks. Ffs...

My gp. I just rang there to see if he'd leave a prescription for me in the chemist's so I could collect it on my way home from work. No.

I know what's wrong with me, he knows what's wrong with me, all he has to do is type up the few words on a piece of paper what I need & get one of the admin people to walk approx 20 paces to leave it in the pharmacy but no, fucker wants me to shell out €55 for the inconvenience of scribbling his name.

Not only that, he knows I can't get time off work just so he can spend the all of 2 minutes in his surgery making small talk about my job, (which he ALWAYS does) while he types up the few words & scribbles his name. No, cunt hole wants me to suffer on unless I can give him €55 for doing FUCK ALL.

Time to change gp methinks. Ffs...
It doesn't have to be written. I've often gotten a prescription rang into the pharmacy

It doesn't have to be written. I've often gotten a prescription rang into the pharmacy

That would be nice if he was willing to do that, but the fucker is insisting on seeing me. He doesn't need to see me but regardless, I can't get the time off work.

look he didnt spend 8 years un uni so the likes of you can have free prescriptions

With all the money I've shelled out to him over the years, I've paid his uni fees, at the very least he can throw me one freebie.

:(

heres a good song to cheer you up ...

;)

Eh...... ?

afaik most gp's will "ring in" a prescription to ur chemist for a nominal charge, mine costs €10, u could always change to another gp?

its not related to anything to do with the thread ...

was just listening to it is all

thought it was nice n bouncy

and might be funny and distracting from the necessity of spending squids unnecessarily

thats all

Strange cookie.... :lol:

afaik most gp's will "ring in" a prescription to ur chemist for a nominal charge, mine costs €10, u could always change to another gp?

Unfortunately it turns out that my gp isn't one of those 'most', he's insisting on seeing me even though he knows I cant get out of work. Fucker.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Toucan
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

11th May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼