The Official Everton Thread

Forsberg

Banned
Well seing as though all you gloryhunting , bandwagon jumping top 4 supporters have you own thread then it's time for an Everton one.

http://www.westerndailypress.co.uk/...entPK=16888892&folderPk=100269&pNodeId=145803
EVERTON NET £1M SWINDON TEENAGER

Teenager Lukas Jutkiewicz has agreed a move to Barclays Premiership side Everton that could earn Swindon Town £1million.

The Daily Press understands the 17-year-old striker signed a four-year contract with David Moyes' side earlier this week after the clubs agreed a down payment of around £400,000.

The remainder of the £1m fee will be dependent on Jutkiewicz establishing himself in the Everton first team, with various clauses related to appearances and goals.

Jutkiewicz will stay at Swindon until the transfer window reopens at the end of the season, so will be available for selection in their remaining 10 League Two games.

Swindon manager Paul Sturrock declined to comment on the transfer yesterday.

Jutkiewicz leapt to prominence before Christmas when he scored a terrific goal in the 2-0 win at the then league leaders Walsall.

It was the first of three goals in four games, but since the turn of the year he has been on the bench.

Nonetheless, he has attracted a lot of attention and Everton scout Tony Fawthrop, who is based in Bristol and was on the coaching staff at Bristol City for many years, watched him very closely.

Swindon signed Jutkiewicz when he was released by Southampton as a 14-year-old.

Former youth development officer Jimmy Fraser, now working at Chelsea, gave the player a second chance and his judgement has paid off handsomely.

Third-placed Swindon resume their League Two promotion challenge with an away game against Grimsby Town tomorrow.

Good to see that the Everton scouts are at least attempting to do their jobs

Very rare to see Moyes spend some money on youngsters so I'd hold out hope that this guy could be good

4cudjr9.jpg

couldn't resist ;)

:mad: :mad:

Stop ruining my thread .

Ye have ye're own thread

Don't you and Philby have to discuss the merits of Liverpools new tea lady or something?

:mad: :mad:

Stop ruining my thread .

Ye have ye're own thread

Don't you and Philby have to discuss the merits of Liverpools new tea lady or something?

i was saving the discussion on the tea lady for a day when i'm less busy.

seriously tho...

good win for yis on sunday. what's the deal with moyes getting a bit of dough to spend in the summer? have ya seen anything of this fella? quite the sum of money for a 17 year old.

i was saving the discussion on the tea lady for a day when i'm less busy.

seriously tho...

good win for yis on sunday. what's the deal with moyes getting a bit of dough to spend in the summer? have ya seen anything of this fella? quite the sum of money for a 17 year old.

I know nothing about this lad so I'm going on the assumption that 1m for a 17 year oild must mean he's good. In fairness to Moyes , he's been pretty handy in the transfer market.

Apparently Everton will have a bit to spend in the summer alright. I'd take Fernandes on a permanent with Nugent and a winger to be honest . It hink we're set up from there . Moyes insn't one to overload on new players and I think it's working

I like it Forsberg! Its about time the England's longest serving top flight team had its own Thread. I'm a bit unsure about this young lad, especially when we already have a crop of home grown talent trying to break through, all I can think is this lad must be good to warrant the expenditure of our carefully managed funds. As for the rest of the season, It'll go one of two ways. We'll stride on now and complete a great season by qualifying for the Uefa Cup, or we'll beat the likes of the gooners then slip up against Bolton, Villa etc. I'm expecting a positive finish this year though. The talent is there now and I think the belief is there aswell which is a massive factor in maintaining the good run we're on. COYB!!

I like it Forsberg! Its about time the England's longest serving top flight team had its own Thread. I'm a bit unsure about this young lad, especially when we already have a crop of home grown talent trying to break through, all I can think is this lad must be good to warrant the expenditure of our carefully managed funds. As for the rest of the season, It'll go one of two ways. We'll stride on now and complete a great season by qualifying for the Uefa Cup, or we'll beat the likes of the gooners then slip up against Bolton, Villa etc. I'm expecting a positive finish this year though. The talent is there now and I think the belief is there aswell which is a massive factor in maintaining the good run we're on. COYB!!

It's gonna be a tight run in alright. I'm optomistic though . I alway find that Everton are a much tighter team when Cahill isn't playing and I think that will suit for the run in . I'm not too bothered about the style of football for the rest of the season to be honest, Uefa qualification is more important than entertainment at this stage. . That will come next season hopefully

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Best Of Irish Comedy
The Roundy, Castle St.

24th May 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: Cork's Gong Show

The Roundy, Today @ 8:30pm

More events ▼