Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > The Langers Forum
User Name
Password
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 07-03-2018, 07:06 PM
King Silkbeard King Silkbeard is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 2,455
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bells of shandon View Post
There are solid grounds (sic) to believe this was a case of a dodgy kebab from a dodgier street vendor.
__________________
Do no harm but take no shit.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 07-03-2018, 07:29 PM
Stacky Stacky is online now
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 31,131
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bells of shandon View Post
There are solid grounds (sic) to believe this was a case of a dodgy kebab from a dodgier street vendor.
You complain about Putin you die.


Putin even threatened to "poison" his enemies today clearly trolling the UK Greed_y
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 07-03-2018, 07:42 PM
sigourney's knickers sigourney's knickers is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 5,628
Default

Putin strong like nerve agent.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 07-03-2018, 11:08 PM
Drucker Drucker is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 8,434
Default

Russia has used nuclear material in London. If it transpires that Russia has now used chemical weapons amongst Sunday shoppers in Salisbury something needs to be done.

Putin and his murderous cronies now thinks he can get away with anything
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 07-03-2018, 11:30 PM
King Silkbeard King Silkbeard is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 2,455
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drucker View Post
Russia has used nuclear material in London. If it transpires that Russia has now used chemical weapons amongst Sunday shoppers in Salisbury something needs to be done.

Putin and his murderous cronies now thinks he can get away with anything
Yeah something should be done, stop blaming the Russians for everything the West does not like about Putin.
__________________
Do no harm but take no shit.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 07-03-2018, 11:41 PM
Roundyfield Roundyfield is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 5,818
Default

Put more sactions on them, it works. These plutocrats want nothing more than to spend their stolen money in the West. Take there victorian mansions from them and watch them squirm.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 08-03-2018, 12:12 AM
One One is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 9,105
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigourney's knickers View Post
Putin strong like nerve agent.
In Soviet Russia politician assasinate public.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 08-03-2018, 12:29 AM
Drucker Drucker is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 8,434
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Silkbeard View Post
Yeah something should be done, stop blaming the Russians for everything the West does not like about Putin.
Putin is the dictator at the top of the stinking hierarchy of gangsters and murderers who unfortunately currently rule Russia and like all corrupt dictatorships are robbing the Russian people of their resources.

It’s for the Russians to initiate a change there. In the meantime western democracies need to punish the Russian regime.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 08-03-2018, 12:32 AM
One One is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 9,105
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drucker View Post
Putin is the dictator at the top of the stinking hierarchy of gangsters and murderers who unfortunately currently rule Russia and like all corrupt dictatorships are robbing the Russian people of their resources.

It’s for the Russians to initiate a change there. In the meantime western democracies need to punish the Russian regime.
Ah c'mon , most Russians look back on Stalin's time as a golden age.

They gave democracy a go. Wasn't for them.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 08-03-2018, 01:00 AM
King Silkbeard King Silkbeard is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 2,455
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by One View Post
Ah c'mon , most Russians look back on Stalin's time as a golden age.

They gave democracy a go. Wasn't for them.
What a great time it was with Yeltsin as their President very pro American a top class Russian Nationalist, nothing to see here meanwhile US plant military bases all along Russia's borders from Poland to Afghanistan get real about the causes of why democracy is not in Russia instead of the lame excuse that evil Putin is murdering the Russian people.
__________________
Do no harm but take no shit.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump










All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All forum comments are the sole responsibility and property of forum users. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors disclaim all liability for content posted by users of the forum. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors do not necessarily share the views expressed in this forum. Use the report post system to have comments considered for edit or deletion. All users are IP logged. Website hosted by Hostrocket USA.