Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > The Langers Forum
User Name
Password

Old 10-02-2018, 12:51 AM
Senior PROC Member

...Good lawd, what a grim topic, that some fucker can spew such vile opinion is an affront, indeed an abuse of Democracy whose purpose is to be given the oppertunnity to make ones own decision on what can only be called mutiilation make or female that feed cement the peverse notions of men and women to inflict some grim pain on those who have little or no say in a barabaric and disgusting 'Religious' practice...astonishi ng how many women who are active in the ongoing practice of muttilation...it's no longer adequate to plead ignorance...we are well beyong that in an evolving social democracy.
Old 10-02-2018, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Róisín_Rua View Post
muslims can do whatever they like in their own countries - I couldn't give a fiddlers. BUT, I do care very much about what they think they can do here, especially if it involves breaking Irish Law.
It baffles me. More and more I see women walking around town in hijabs and burkas. What a fucking abomination. And then there is those from within our society who claim it's somehow acceptable because it's their culture. The same people who 2 years ago wouldn't shut up about the rights of the children of this country, Mná na hÉireann etc. The new Irish should be free to live awayfrom all that shite.

It needs to be as unacceptable here as walking through the Dubai Mall pissed out of your head is.

#culturemebollix
Old 10-02-2018, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald Trump View Post
The Angelus must go. I want my news at 6.00pm, NOT 6.01.
I think that'll be a great indicator of Ireland's cuckhood. When the Angelus goes, we're officially lapping up the creampie.

Personally, I oscillate wildly between the position of having a feverish, burning hatred of the Church and its corpse king and the position of compromising and thinking of it as an effective antidote against more dangerous religions like Islam.

Villains like Selim smell the blood in the water. How many converts do you know?

https://pantydeal.com/
Old 10-02-2018, 12:12 PM

Quote:
We would replace it with nothing. Rather apt, I think.
I don't think most people can accept 'nothing', though. The idea that life is the thinnest possible thread of light between two immensities of nothingness scares the trousers off them. Human notions like meaning and purpose infect their ability to be objective. The idea that animals go to heaven is absurd to them, but they're sure they will.

Fear and need, baby.

Old 10-02-2018, 01:03 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perry_Mace_On View Post
I think that'll be a great indicator of Ireland's cuckhood. When the Angelus goes, we're officially lapping up the creampie.

Personally, I oscillate wildly between the position of having a feverish, burning hatred of the Church and its corpse king and the position of compromising and thinking of it as an effective antidote against more dangerous religions like Islam.

Villains like Selim smell the blood in the water. How many converts do you know?
I wouldn't worry about it. The wealthier we become, the less we worship. I don't know any Muslim converts, but I know a couple of Muslims who are fond of the black stuff.

No Fishy, not that!!!
Old 10-02-2018, 01:08 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perry_Mace_On View Post
I don't think most people can accept 'nothing', though. The idea that life is the thinnest possible thread of light between two immensities of nothingness scares the trousers off them. Human notions like meaning and purpose infect their ability to be objective. The idea that animals go to heaven is absurd to them, but they're sure they will.

Fear and need, baby.
Yeah, I understand that. The thought doesn't exactly appeal to me either. But, it is the most likely outcome IMO, so I accept it. If all religion was or were to become, was a comfort blanket for those afraid of dying, I'd have no problem with it.

It's rubbish like promoting abstinence INSTEAD of a vaccine such as HPV, proven to save lives that annoys me. It's when dicks like the Iona institute try to tell our gay brothers and sisters that they are not entitled to the same rights under the law, that I won't accept.
Old 10-02-2018, 01:25 PM
Banned
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimeartimmyboy View Post
It baffles me. More and more I see women walking around town in hijabs and burkas. What a fucking abomination. And then there is those from within our society who claim it's somehow acceptable because it's their culture. The same people who 2 years ago wouldn't shut up about the rights of the children of this country, Mná na hÉireann etc. The new Irish should be free to live awayfrom all that shite.

It needs to be as unacceptable here as walking through the Dubai Mall pissed out of your head is.

#culturemebollix
You do know that you can walk through the Dubai Mall without a hijab or burka, don't you?
Old 10-02-2018, 01:27 PM
Banned
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
It's when dicks like the Iona institute try to tell our gay brothers and sisters that they are not entitled to the same rights under the law, that I won't accept.
Best ignore that vile institution

Except Maria of course *swoons*

Old 10-02-2018, 02:30 PM

Quote:
I wouldn't worry about it. The wealthier we become, the less we worship. I don't know any Muslim converts, but I know a couple of Muslims who are fond of the black stuff.

No Fishy, not that!!!
Possibly, but the fall into decadence is a quick one, and the wolves of faith are ever ready to feast.

Old 10-02-2018, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Yeah, I understand that. The thought doesn't exactly appeal to me either. But, it is the most likely outcome IMO, so I accept it. If all religion was or were to become, was a comfort blanket for those afraid of dying, I'd have no problem with it.

It's rubbish like promoting abstinence INSTEAD of a vaccine such as HPV, proven to save lives that annoys me. It's when dicks like the Iona institute try to tell our gay brothers and sisters that they are not entitled to the same rights under the law, that I won't accept.
We'll have the Church neutered here soon enough. I can live with them being--as someone here so aptly put it--event hosts. Might have the term wrong there, actually, but you get the idea.