Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > The Langers Forum
User Name
Password

Old 09-02-2018, 12:59 PM

Crazy that posters are trying to tar people who are prolife with a man who is in favour of FGM, you literally couldn't make this stuff up.

This man is the spokesperson for Islam in this country so you can be damn sure that there are Muslims out there who will take heed of his outrageous remarks.
Old 09-02-2018, 01:03 PM
Banned

I was working alongside a muslim girl last year - she wore the hijab etc. Had everyone believing she was a good muzzie. She was caught sending risque photos of herself to some guy she'd met online, using a work PC and during work hours - she got the boot thereafter, but not before I had a very long conversation with her about double standards and about how (wrongly) white women are perceived by her muslim brothers. She also had made negative comments about how western women dress etc.
Old 09-02-2018, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Róisín_Rua View Post
I was working alongside a muslim girl last year - she wore the hijab etc. Had everyone believing she was a good muzzie. She was caught sending risque photos of herself to some guy she'd met online, using a work PC and during work hours - she got the boot thereafter, but not before I had a very long conversation with her about double standards and about how (wrongly) white women are perceived by her muslim brothers.
post up the pics there and we will give you an honest opinion on whether you were right to treat her as you did
Old 09-02-2018, 01:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyhonkaman View Post
post up the pics there and we will give you an honest opinion on whether you were right to treat her as you did
Hey, Honk_Y, if I want your opinion, I'll ask for it. As for me calling her out on her hypocrisy? Damn straight! I let her have it - both barrels.
Old 09-02-2018, 01:11 PM
Banned
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
lets be honest, its time to start churching our wimmin again the durty floozies

just thank god theres a process to remove the original sin from the baby too.. imagine starting life in that shape with all that sin shrouding ya?
Indeed. Those evil babies needing to be cleansed. That's not a crazy idea at all at all
Old 09-02-2018, 01:12 PM
Banned
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxetten View Post
Yer man is advocating fgm but let's bash the Christians instead. We're doomed folks.
No. I'm advocating leaving all these religious ideas where they belong. In the dark ages
Old 09-02-2018, 01:13 PM
Banned
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CORKBHOY View Post
Absolutely. But tbf, there are numerous threads here bashing Christianity/Catholicism, and rightly so.

It's only right that Islam should have it's fair chance to be bashed.

#equality
I agree. I'm equally opposed to Muslim telling women what they can and cannot do with their bodies.
Old 09-02-2018, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Róisín_Rua View Post
Hey, Honk_Y, if I want your opinion, I'll ask for it. As for me calling her out on her hypocrisy? Damn straight! I let her have it - both barrels.
we'll need pics, otherwise we will have to assume she was a top, top piece of mozzie totty and you fired her in a fit of jelly

if she was a hairy swamp donkey you were probably correct and assertive
Old 09-02-2018, 01:18 PM
Banned
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
we'll need pics, otherwise we will have to assume she was a top, top piece of mozzie totty and you fired her in a fit of jelly

if she was a hairy swamp donkey you were probably correct and assertive
Testify
Old 09-02-2018, 01:18 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald Trump View Post
No. I'm advocating leaving all these religious ideas where they belong. In the dark ages
Look pal, if you'd prefer to live in an Atheist country move to North Korea, I'm sure they'd be delighted to accommodate you.