Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > The Langers Forum
User Name
Password
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 31-12-2017, 01:00 AM
Tictac Tictac is online now
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 16,327
Default 2018 alts

Im planning the following alts

An indian masters student studying arrifical intelligence at UCC.he desperatly wants to integrate with cork people.He wants to understand cork people. A virgin looking for his first sexual experience.

A farm hand from out waterfall direction. Lives for GAA and getting his hole whenever he can after the night club but his life is in crisis......
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 31-12-2017, 01:17 AM
TopicGrinder TopicGrinder is offline
Banned
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 19,159
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tictac View Post
Im planning the following alts

An indian masters student studying arrifical intelligence at UCC.he desperatly wants to integrate with cork people.He wants to understand cork people. A virgin looking for his first sexual experience.

A farm hand from out waterfall direction. Lives for GAA and getting his hole whenever he can after the night club but his life is in crisis......
Will he be able to get it up though
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 31-12-2017, 01:21 AM
Great-Bit-O-Stuff Great-Bit-O-Stuff is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: contemplatio
Posts: 5,297
Default

Mine will be a beautiful woman that everyone will fall in love with. She won't notice however.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 31-12-2017, 10:34 AM
Tictac Tictac is online now
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 16,327
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopicGrinder View Post
Will he be able to get it up though
Indeed. This will cause us endless amusement.
The ed sheerhan concert will be the highlight of his year.

He will have a sister working as a solictor on the south mall and she will be occasionally defending him on public order hearings.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 31-12-2017, 11:59 AM
Tube a Pringles Tube a Pringles is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 17,640
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tictac View Post
Indeed. This will cause us endless amusement.
The ed sheerhan concert will be the highlight of his year.

He will have a sister working as a solictor on the south mall and she will be occasionally defending him on public order hearings.
Does he club in the Bandon direction or does he make it to da big schmoke?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 31-12-2017, 01:28 PM
Tictac Tictac is online now
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 16,327
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tube a Pringles View Post
Does he club in the Bandon direction or does he make it to da big schmoke?
He texts de lads to see where the beours be at.

He loves heavy set country wans in jeans and a gaa top.

Hes no fan of the bandon guards so he avoids the place.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 31-12-2017, 01:38 PM
Tictac Tictac is online now
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 16,327
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great-Bit-O-Stuff View Post
Mine will be a beautiful woman that everyone will fall in love with. She won't notice however.
A hippy free spirit type?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 31-12-2017, 01:55 PM
Perry_Mace_On Perry_Mace_On is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Shady Grove Convalescent Home
Posts: 14,016
Default

I'mma be a Dundrum girl with a social disease.
__________________
⛧ We are rising. ⛧

https://pantydeal.com/
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 31-12-2017, 04:02 PM
Flirty Flossie Flirty Flossie is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,022
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tictac View Post
Im planning the following alts

An indian masters student studying arrifical intelligence at UCC.he desperatly wants to integrate with cork people.He wants to understand cork people. A virgin looking for his first sexual experience.

A farm hand from out waterfall direction. Lives for GAA and getting his hole whenever he can after the night club but his life is in crisis......
A Syrian refugee living in Cork should be no problem to a man of your diverse talents Ticcy?
__________________
If she had another face lift she would have a beard
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 31-12-2017, 04:39 PM
Roundyfield Roundyfield is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 6,107
Default

I’m thinking about a half Lithuanian, half Silgo lad who grew up hoping back and forth between the two countries. He is in Cork because he is an electrician working on the events center, so he has a lot of time on his hands, but his real passion is the Baltic furry scene.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump










All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:42 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All forum comments are the sole responsibility and property of forum users. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors disclaim all liability for content posted by users of the forum. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors do not necessarily share the views expressed in this forum. Use the report post system to have comments considered for edit or deletion. All users are IP logged. Website hosted by Hostrocket USA.