Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > The Langers Forum
User Name
Password
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 14-12-2017, 10:31 AM
Pontipine Pontipine is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Inside my Flares..
Posts: 28,610
Default Christmas Panto..

Any of you taking a trip to the Panto this Christmas?

Went to Beauty and the Beast in the Everyman last night. Absolutely excellent.

I'd go again.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 14-12-2017, 10:39 AM
Tube a Pringles Tube a Pringles is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 17,367
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pontipine View Post
Any of you taking a trip to the Panto this Christmas?

.
Oh no I'm not!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 14-12-2017, 10:41 AM
Drucker Drucker is online now
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 8,480
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pontipine View Post
Any of you taking a trip to the Panto this Christmas?

Went to Beauty and the Beast in the Everyman last night. Absolutely excellent.

I'd go again.
Scrooge.

Why didn’t you pay the extra for The Opera House?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 14-12-2017, 10:46 AM
Happyhonkaman Happyhonkaman is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 17,358
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pontipine View Post
Any of you taking a trip to the Panto this Christmas?

Went to Beauty and the Beast in the Everyman last night. Absolutely excellent.

I'd go again.
going to the Opera House this year, we always did and changed to the Everyman last year but it was really disappointing. Glad to hear it was better this year

not even sure what he pant is in the Opera House, great day with the kids though
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 14-12-2017, 10:47 AM
Pontipine Pontipine is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Inside my Flares..
Posts: 28,610
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drucker View Post
Scrooge.

Why didn’t you pay the extra for The Opera House?
If Beauty and the Beast was in the Opera we would have gone there.

Is there a difference in ticket prices?

I'm terribly generous may i add. I put money in suitcases like Clooney each Christmas.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 14-12-2017, 10:49 AM
Pontipine Pontipine is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Inside my Flares..
Posts: 28,610
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyhonkaman View Post
going to the Opera House this year, we always did and changed to the Everyman last year but it was really disappointing. Glad to hear it was better this year

not even sure what he pant is in the Opera House, great day with the kids though
Snow White according to my better half. She wants to go to that now also. Not sure if that is my cup of cha.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 14-12-2017, 10:51 AM
Happyhonkaman Happyhonkaman is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 17,358
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pontipine View Post
Snow White according to my better half. She wants to go to that now also. Not sure if that is my cup of cha.
Snow White will be great! One of the best disney cartoons of the lot and the dwarves will be good craic for the kids I'd say...

Hi hoooooooooooo (not RingYs ol lad now, this is a kids thread)
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 14-12-2017, 10:56 AM
TopicGrinder TopicGrinder is offline
Banned
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 19,159
Default

Snow White is kinda cute, a dungarvan lass and is well able to sing.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 14-12-2017, 11:18 AM
Hurricane Sterling Hurricane Sterling is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 2,683
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyhonkaman View Post
Snow White will be great! One of the best disney cartoons of the lot and the dwarves will be good craic for the kids I'd say...

Hi hoooooooooooo (not RingYs ol lad now, this is a kids thread)
Will that be a bit of extra money for the local midget population of Cork or will they just dress some kids up as dwarfs?
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 14-12-2017, 11:21 AM
Happyhonkaman Happyhonkaman is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 17,358
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane Sterling View Post
Will that be a bit of extra money for the local midget population of Cork or will they just dress some kids up as dwarfs?
If they're not real dwarves I'll be booing like its England in town


Actually that reminds me of a story my mum tells of me as a kid - the radio was on and they were doing a piece about small farmers.. I was listening and asked why they don't just call them midgets
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump










All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All forum comments are the sole responsibility and property of forum users. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors disclaim all liability for content posted by users of the forum. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors do not necessarily share the views expressed in this forum. Use the report post system to have comments considered for edit or deletion. All users are IP logged. Website hosted by Hostrocket USA.