Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Sports Forum
User Name
Password
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41  
Old 06-02-2018, 12:49 AM
Shabby Shabby is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 7,372
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurlaway View Post
I know like but he should be more aware of his major audience.. Mostly young lads that's all
He doesn’t really owe anything to anyone though. And tbh, I don’t think he’s fully aware of his responsibilities. Was nice to see him go out and enjoy himself last night. The Kanturk and Knocknagree lads valued his presence too which was good.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 07-02-2018, 03:22 AM
Christy Bling Christy Bling is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 718
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurlaway View Post
I know like but he should be more aware of his major audience.. Mostly young lads that's all
Lighten up FFS !
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 07-02-2018, 04:10 PM
Twiceasnice97 Twiceasnice97 is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 732
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy Bling View Post
Lighten up FFS !
My kids are reaching teenage years.
They have no phones etc.
However if they were 14 15 or so and following buff and their mother saw the doll they would be hard pressed to keep the phones.

and you can believe that
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 07-02-2018, 05:09 PM
hurlaway hurlaway is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 189
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twiceasnice97 View Post
My kids are reaching teenage years.
They have no phones etc.
However if they were 14 15 or so and following buff and their mother saw the doll they would be hard pressed to keep the phones.



and you can believe that
Your right.. The you get lads don't get it.. But I wouldn't expect them to
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 07-02-2018, 10:16 PM
TopicGrinder TopicGrinder is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 17,432
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabby View Post
He doesn’t really owe anything to anyone though. And tbh, I don’t think he’s fully aware of his responsibilities. Was nice to see him go out and enjoy himself last night. The Kanturk and Knocknagree lads valued his presence too which was good.
Spot on.
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 07-02-2018, 11:38 PM
jack91 jack91 is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 25
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twiceasnice97 View Post
My kids are reaching teenage years.
They have no phones etc.
However if they were 14 15 or so and following buff and their mother saw the doll they would be hard pressed to keep the phones.

and you can believe that
Lighten up my old son ,I remember an episode of only fools and horses when del boy had bought a dodgy batch of blow up dolls that kept inflating Willy nilly .
These were screened before the 9 o clock watershed by the prudish politicy correct BBC.
So Much a do about nothing I reckon ,buff provides a good service to gaa for the young ones .
I was at a match last year and the kids were all going mad getting selfies with him .
He's an asset to hurling.

Last edited by jack91; 07-02-2018 at 11:55 PM..
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump










All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All forum comments are the sole responsibility and property of forum users. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors disclaim all liability for content posted by users of the forum. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors do not necessarily share the views expressed in this forum. Use the report post system to have comments considered for edit or deletion. All users are IP logged. Website hosted by Hostrocket USA.