Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Travel Forum
User Name
Password

Old 02-12-2016, 06:47 PM
Senior PROC Member

Default Rant about Brussels Airport

...with shit about the travel forum. Since Dorey left, no-one posts there.

Brussels fucking airport. I haven't been here in years, not to mind since the terrorism shit kicked off. I got off the train, and got herded straight into security. Like,straight from the train pretty much into it. Fair enough, I thought, they've moved that shit further out from the main stuff. Then I realised that no, I'm in the actual airport. Next stop, departure gate. It's worth mentioning at this stage that when the cute security chick, with whom I might have been exchanging a little banter, asked me whether I had liquids, and I said yes, but in my check in bag, she said it was grand. I also had scissors. Still do. And a heavy bloody bag...Not to mention the suitcase, fnar fnar.

Then, the board told me that I'd be departing from area A. So I trekked there. This is really nice, I thought. Not the impression I got when I landed here. Then they corrected the board. B, lol, sorry, we meant B. Haha.
Mother of gods. B is for gypsies, paddies and the english. The scum of Europe, apparently. In one instant, I was transported from the urbane, wannabe funky, comfortably wealth capital of Europe, to a fucking refugee camp. But a refugee camp with shit restaurants, to add insult to the proverbial.

Fuckers.

Last edited by Peoples Republic Of Cork; 02-12-2016 at 09:10 PM.. Reason: silly thread title
Old 02-12-2016, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepers View Post

Brussels fucking airport. I haven't been here in years, not to mind since the terrorism shit kicked off. I got off the train, and got herded straight into security. Like,straight from the train pretty much into it. Fair enough, I thought, they've moved that shit further out from the main stuff. Then I realised that no, I'm in the actual airport. Next stop, departure gate. It's worth mentioning at this stage that when the cute security chick, with whom I might have been exchanging a little banter, asked me whether I had liquids, and I said yes, but in my check in bag, she said it was grand. I also had scissors. Still do. And a heavy bloody bag...Not to mention the suitcase, fnar fnar.

Then, the board told me that I'd be departing from area A. So I trekked there. This is really nice, I thought. Not the impression I got when I landed here. Then they corrected the board. B, lol, sorry, we meant B. Haha.
Mother of gods. B is for gypsies, paddies and the english. The scum of Europe, apparently. In one instant, I was transported from the urbane, wannabe funky, comfortably wealth capital of Europe, to a fucking refugee camp. But a refugee camp with shit restaurants, to add insult to the proverbial.

Fuckers.
Oh poor snowflake,having to mix with the hoi-polloi. My heart bleeds for this supercilious, entitled asshole.
Old 02-12-2016, 08:16 PM

Old 02-12-2016, 08:17 PM

https://youtu.be/idOm8b2nbVQ
Old 02-12-2016, 08:40 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bells of shandon View Post
Oh poor snowflake,having to mix with the hoi-polloi. My heart bleeds for this supercilious, entitled asshole.
you seem a little tense today, hando-eY.

was snowflake on your "word of the day" calendar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by doolaly View Post
Cunt ...I am one of the calmest people on earth... Get fucked..
Old 02-12-2016, 08:44 PM

Hope you're ok jeeps x
Old 02-12-2016, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepers View Post

Fuckers.
Old 02-12-2016, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterBoomBastic View Post
Ripped it MR boomboom
Old 02-12-2016, 09:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdminY
Last edited by Peoples Republic Of Cork; Today at 08:10 PM.. Reason: silly thread title
jeepers bocht..
Old 02-12-2016, 09:51 PM
Senior PROC Member

that's a month in the pen, dawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by doolaly View Post
Cunt ...I am one of the calmest people on earth... Get fucked..