Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Sports Forum
User Name
Password

Old 05-03-2018, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theporge View Post
The whole Bet365/Samcro/Supreme Novices episode has been almost farcical. Fellas are reporting of getting on Samcro at 12's and then when he shortened been offered cashout of in excess of double their stake!!! Nice work if you can get it!! Either a sublime bit of marketing or someones getting sacked in the morning. Yould imagine a lot of new accounts were opened solely to take advantage of the 12/1

Sceau Royal a non-runner in the Arkle which is unfortunate for connections. I wonder how many more will fall by the wayside by this time next week.

I've reigned in me punting until closer to the event, in fact I'm adamant the next bet I'll do will be roughly this time next week when I have me max-bet (€25) on the Faugheen/Douvan double. Willie will only send them over if he has them back to their best.

Lots of preview nights going on this week. Think there's one in Reardens tonight?? There not everyone's cup of tea but I like them for the handicap picks or the succinct plot-jobs that get highlighted.Joseph O'Brien's Early Doors is a talking horse for the Martin Pipe on the 'circuit' as JJ Slevin has already been jocked up on him and will still be able to claim his 3lbs in England. Apparently they (Joseph and JJ) were on the same panel recently and Joseph gave JJ the stare when he revelled this to the audience. He's still 33/1 with Betfair and will more than likely end up in theporge's 'Cancun here I come' each-way lucky 63!!!!!
Getting close now folks.
Saucy enough entry fees into the preview nights these days, charity or no charity. They seem to be getting more expensive. €25 to darken the door of reardens tonight.
Old 05-03-2018, 08:04 PM
PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by theporge View Post
The whole Bet365/Samcro/Supreme Novices episode has been almost farcical. Fellas are reporting of getting on Samcro at 12's and then when he shortened been offered cashout of in excess of double their stake!!! Nice work if you can get it!! Either a sublime bit of marketing or someones getting sacked in the morning. Yould imagine a lot of new accounts were opened solely to take advantage of the 12/1

Sceau Royal a non-runner in the Arkle which is unfortunate for connections. I wonder how many more will fall by the wayside by this time next week.

I've reigned in me punting until closer to the event, in fact I'm adamant the next bet I'll do will be roughly this time next week when I have me max-bet (€25) on the Faugheen/Douvan double. Willie will only send them over if he has them back to their best.

Lots of preview nights going on this week. Think there's one in Reardens tonight?? There not everyone's cup of tea but I like them for the handicap picks or the succinct plot-jobs that get highlighted.Joseph O'Brien's Early Doors is a talking horse for the Martin Pipe on the 'circuit' as JJ Slevin has already been jocked up on him and will still be able to claim his 3lbs in England. Apparently they (Joseph and JJ) were on the same panel recently and Joseph gave JJ the stare when he revelled this to the audience. He's still 33/1 with Betfair and will more than likely end up in theporge's 'Cancun here I come' each-way lucky 63!!!!!
Getting close now folks.
I think a lot of those introductory bets are a maximum of 5 or 10 euro only.
Also i think Sceau Royal and Footpad have the same owners 🤔🤔🤔.Whats the betting he goes to Aintree?
Old 05-03-2018, 10:03 PM
PROC Member

Just had a few bob on Footpad @11/8.Hes not been shortened after Sceau Royals withdrawl.I think he will win.
Old 06-03-2018, 09:08 AM

Anyone make it to Reardens last night?
Old 06-03-2018, 10:38 AM

https://issuu.com/callumconnochie/do...018_/1?ff=true

Nicely put together
Old 08-03-2018, 09:28 PM
Senior PROC Member

Sizing John out. Shite!

No comment.
Old 08-03-2018, 09:30 PM
Banned
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmona View Post
Sizing John out. Shite!
Zinedine Kilbane was on OTB earlier saying all the doubles and trebles he did with early prices has Sizing John on them
Old 09-03-2018, 10:06 AM
dan ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopicGrinder View Post
Zinedine Kilbane was on OTB earlier saying all the doubles and trebles he did with early prices has Sizing John on them
He actually admitted that on the radio.

Doing anteposte doubles and trebles is pretty stupid. Especially on horses like Sizing John who are already well founded in the market. Backing a reigning Gold Cup winner antepost when it was a weak renewal last year and knowing there was novice chasers such as Might Bite around this year ffs!
Old 09-03-2018, 01:10 PM

4/7 soft ground on Tuesday. Pain in the hole.
Old 09-03-2018, 01:11 PM
Banned
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan ball View Post
He actually admitted that on the radio.
Nah, I made it up