Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Current & Local Affairs Forum
User Name
Password

Old 14-07-2016, 03:58 PM
Senior PROC Member

If you're trying to suggest your post #18 is merely mentioning someone, then you're the deluded one.

Have you actually watched the youtube documentary on Mary Boyle's disappearance yet or not? It's a fairly straight forward question even for you so a simple yes or no could suffice. Somehow though I doubt you'll manage it.
Old 14-07-2016, 06:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundMan View Post
If you're trying to suggest your post #18 is merely mentioning someone, then you're the deluded one.
Lol because I said she has you and your side lick in a vise like grip, I am championing her???

#delusionsofashinner bot
Old 15-07-2016, 01:59 PM
Senior PROC Member

Gardai Digging patch of land near her house.
Old 15-07-2016, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennyton View Post
About time. Hope they at least find her remains so she can rest in peace.
Old 02-08-2016, 04:13 PM

Strange that this wasn't covered on RTE last weekend. I wonder why? http://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime...oyle-1.2740709
Old 02-08-2016, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill O'Reilly View Post
Strange that this wasn't covered on RTE last weekend. I wonder why? http://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime...oyle-1.2740709
They did'nt cover any of the visits by her twin sister to Westminster , Washington , Stormont or Leinster House. Had a camera at Pearse St Garda station for Lorraine "unelectable " Higgins though. Joe Duffy had an article in a paper claiming there was no bias and ended up bashing SF just like Michael Clifford in the Examiner. Gemma O Doherty keeps tightening the noose everyday.
Old 07-08-2016, 07:33 PM

Crooked cops in Donegal. FF/FG up to their neck in it. Today Tonight programme from 1985. Noonan was MoJ. Relevant to Boyle cover up.

https://vimeo.com/177916120
Old 07-08-2016, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie View Post
Crooked cops in Donegal. FF/FG up to their neck in it. Today Tonight programme from 1985. Noonan was MoJ. Relevant to Boyle cover up.

Jaysus. I'm sure McEniff is still a councilor up there. Unbelievable goings on.
Old 07-08-2016, 08:45 PM
Senior PROC Member

Has the footprints/hand prints, to me, of another Robert Black atrocity writ large over it, convicted of multiple murder of young women and children in Scotland, England and N.I. and suspected of murder(s) in Holland and France, from recollection he was a 'van driver'.

It's almost traditional anywhere to speculate and talk about conspiracy/corruption.

That there are inept,slack,corrupt or/and even perverse is hardly news in any Police Force, Sgt Martin Collins to me comes across as an complete idiot, or a classic PC Plod,he is certain what didn't happen to the lass but unable to say what did happen, he clearly has no fucking idea how and where Black was caught red handed, there are some/many honourable and decent Cops too. The recent Dwyer case investigation was almost exclusively the work of by a man dedicated to his work. Personally wouldn't trust some Forces to recover an overdue library book.

Lived Eire and all three countries on the 'mainland' (Not N.I.). Gardai Síochána generally struck me to be polite as lackadaisical and not not all that trustworthy, sticks in my mind the amount of unsolved murder/missing women with almost a shrug of the shoulder(s).

Documentary was alright,populist after a fashion but as usual had fuck all to enlighten anyone apart from try and turn rumour/myth into something more than it is, deliberately to appear as righteous and cement a suspicion of corruption and cover up replete with heart tugging song (to some)...For some people it's a kind of grim interest that never satisfies the mind ....the continual 'mystery' is far better than a straight forward answer.

Last edited by doolaly; 07-08-2016 at 08:55 PM..
Old 08-08-2016, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie View Post

Watched it last night. Essential viewing. Nice to know that rte at least used to encourage good investigative journalism when it involved the establishment. Total fucking bandit country up there though.