Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Current & Local Affairs Forum
User Name
Password
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #121  
Old 09-12-2017, 06:57 PM
TopicGrinder TopicGrinder is offline
Banned
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 19,159
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister X View Post
He uses Charities. A few years ago he fooled The Penny Dinners into allowing him to be the poster boy during their fund raising campaigns. He made a 'Penny Dinners' CD of himself and some Wan. The 6000 Copies are in the Cayman Islands, covered in fake tan.
The similarities with Trump are myriad, even down to the Orange thing..
His other issues tend to be scare mongering. Muslims invading our Northside..... etc. Criminals everywhere, although he never looks into a mirror or at his colleagues in City Hall.
Now he wants hugely expensive CCTV installations in housing estates. Linked to Garda HQ. Let me repeat that, LINKED TO GARDA HQ. What could possibly go wrong? We are not on good terms with Gardai Kenny, they are crooked, untrustworthy, bent.
https://www.thecork.ie/2017/11/23/co...enneth-oflynn/
CCTV, including recording, directed onto your own property costs hundreds, not thousands, and is not accessible to crooked Law or Government. Maplin.
X

Reply With Quote
  #122  
Old 12-12-2017, 09:27 PM
stringmusic stringmusic is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 3,444
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister X View Post
He uses Charities. A few years ago he fooled The Penny Dinners into allowing him to be the poster boy during their fund raising campaigns. He made a 'Penny Dinners' CD of himself and some Wan. The 6000 Copies are in the Cayman Islands, covered in fake tan.
The similarities with Trump are myriad, even down to the Orange thing..
His other issues tend to be scare mongering. Muslims invading our Northside..... etc. Criminals everywhere, although he never looks into a mirror or at his colleagues in City Hall.
Now he wants hugely expensive CCTV installations in housing estates. Linked to Garda HQ. Let me repeat that, LINKED TO GARDA HQ. What could possibly go wrong? We are not on good terms with Gardai Kenny, they are crooked, untrustworthy, bent.
https://www.thecork.ie/2017/11/23/co...enneth-oflynn/
CCTV, including recording, directed onto your own property costs hundreds, not thousands, and is not accessible to crooked Law or Government. Maplin.
X
why do people vote for these gobshites
Reply With Quote
  #123  
Old 19-12-2017, 04:07 PM
Bill O'Reilly Bill O'Reilly is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 395
Default

Because they are poorly educated, especially when it comes to politics and what conservative politicians really stand for.
Reply With Quote
  #124  
Old 19-12-2017, 04:21 PM
TopicGrinder TopicGrinder is offline
Banned
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 19,159
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill O'Reilly View Post
Because they are poorly educated, especially when it comes to politics and what conservative politicians really stand for.
Lol, coming from the lad that decreed here that the Lord Mayor should know the position of every city council vehicle every minute of the day. Give me a break!
Reply With Quote
  #125  
Old 19-12-2017, 06:53 PM
Mister X Mister X is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 325
Default Fantasy

TopicGrinder, seem obsessed with X posts and you seem utterly convinced that X folk are in fact Bill O' Reilly. An odd obsession, but common. Many people automatically Object to Protest. Which is kinda funny if you think about it. But the O'Reilly thing is a batshit crazy assumption. Have you ever thought of actually asking him? You could certainly do with a break, Granted......
Bill
Reply With Quote
  #126  
Old 19-12-2017, 06:55 PM
TopicGrinder TopicGrinder is offline
Banned
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 19,159
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister X View Post
TopicGrinder, you seem utterly convinced that X folk are in fact Bill O' Reilly. That really is a batshit crazy notion. Have you ever thought of actually asking him?
X
Hi Dan I missed you. Bit of a cockup yesterday, eh?

Last edited by TopicGrinder; 19-12-2017 at 07:30 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #127  
Old 19-12-2017, 07:21 PM
an liathroid beag an liathroid beag is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 12,371
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill O'Reilly View Post
Because they are poorly educated, especially when it comes to politics and what conservative politicians really stand for.
So only the poorly educated vote for conservative candidates -that condescending attitude from the smugeratti towards the electorate results in Trump and Brexit
__________________
A woman drove me to drink!-and I forgot to thank her!

Last edited by an liathroid beag; 20-12-2017 at 01:18 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #128  
Old 25-12-2017, 06:33 PM
Mister X Mister X is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 325
Default Education

I am not sure that the quality of Education can be simply assessed as 'poor' or 'good' for that matter. There is rampant corruption in Education. Also, psychological, sexual, and violent abuse. As I see it Politicians get votes as a reward for 'getting things done'. These things are generally local, and often self serving, of no greater good. But those that benefit vote for the guy who appeared to 'get it done'.
The other main activity of Politicians is trying to curry favour, to please.

So essentially the Politician is a cross between a Bin Man and a Hooker.

Bill O' Reilly (X mas present for you Adi TopicTinder)
Reply With Quote
  #129  
Old 07-05-2018, 08:33 PM
Mister X Mister X is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 325
Default Abortion is Hilarious

What is grinning inanely about?
X
Reply With Quote
  #130  
Old 07-05-2018, 08:53 PM
Meridian Meridian is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: A better place
Posts: 6,072
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister X View Post
What is grinning inanely about?
X
Fuck me, that image will certainly damage the No vote.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump










All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All forum comments are the sole responsibility and property of forum users. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors disclaim all liability for content posted by users of the forum. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors do not necessarily share the views expressed in this forum. Use the report post system to have comments considered for edit or deletion. All users are IP logged. Website hosted by Hostrocket USA.