Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > The Langers Forum
User Name
Password
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 14-10-2012, 10:52 PM
kh1152 kh1152 is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 37,076
Default

Turn on lads!
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 15-10-2012, 01:27 AM
Fireanta Fireanta is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 235
Default

I have no real time for Noel Gallagher ...or his music. I'm an eighties kid. But I listened to him and I found I kinda liked his mentality..Huh...Who would have thought eh!?

It's refreshing that the next generation have evolved in the right direction.....
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 15-10-2012, 01:33 AM
msGod msGod is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: home
Posts: 13,729
Default

If you were an 80's kid then Oasis in the 90's would have been perfect timing for you..
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kh1152 View Post
Anytime im in limerick it either raining or damp....
Its like living in a lemsip advert where everyone walks around under a cloud with a tissue.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 15-10-2012, 01:53 AM
Fireanta Fireanta is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 235
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by msGod View Post
If you were an 80's kid then Oasis in the 90's would have been perfect timing for you..
Well it wasn't ....What's your point?
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 15-10-2012, 02:02 AM
msGod msGod is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: home
Posts: 13,729
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireanta View Post
Well it wasn't ....What's your point?
You used being an 80's kid as a reason for not liking oasis. That's not a reason it's a decade. One you probably spent a fair chunk of oohing and aahing into your mother's face opposed to getting down and dirty to Bros
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kh1152 View Post
Anytime im in limerick it either raining or damp....
Its like living in a lemsip advert where everyone walks around under a cloud with a tissue.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 15-10-2012, 02:06 AM
WildMountainThyme WildMountainThyme is offline
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 2,281
Default

Gay coaxes people professionally into the ghey in the space of 30 minutes. He is very good at what he does.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 15-10-2012, 02:08 AM
WildMountainThyme WildMountainThyme is offline
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 2,281
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildMountainThyme View Post
Gay coaxes people professionally into the ghey in the space of 30 minutes. He is very good at what he does.
I can't give you an inch. Pull it back.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 15-10-2012, 08:41 AM
Fireanta Fireanta is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 235
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by msGod View Post
You used being an 80's kid as a reason for not liking oasis. That's not a reason it's a decade. One you probably spent a fair chunk of oohing and aahing into your mother's face opposed to getting down and dirty to Bros
Eh again No....and really I never spent any time oohing and aahing over any band or singer.

I'm basically saying anyway that I thought the interview was surprising . I never considered the guy to have much depth. But I thought he expressed himself well....
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 15-10-2012, 08:47 AM
KD Langer KD Langer is online now
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 31,575
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireanta View Post
Eh again No....and really I never spent any time oohing and aahing over any band or singer.

I'm basically saying anyway that I thought the interview was surprising . I never considered the guy to have much depth. But I thought he expressed himself well....
Noel has always been a decent interviewee.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by edna kenny View Post
will you pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease listen to me Neil Prendeville
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 15-10-2012, 08:50 AM
Fallout Boy Fallout Boy is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 3,667
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireanta View Post
Eh again No....and really I never spent any time oohing and aahing over any band or singer.

I'm basically saying anyway that I thought the interview was surprising . I never considered the guy to have much depth. But I thought he expressed himself well....
Well, if his lyrics are anything to go by, I've always considered him to have "depth". Very articulate too.
__________________
Only the lead horse gets a change of scenery.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump










All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All forum comments are the sole responsibility and property of forum users. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors disclaim all liability for content posted by users of the forum. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors do not necessarily share the views expressed in this forum. Use the report post system to have comments considered for edit or deletion. All users are IP logged. Website hosted by Hostrocket USA.