Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Sports Forum
User Name
Password
View Poll Results: Who's going to win the FA Cup?
Liverpool 18 58.06%
Chelsea 13 41.94%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-05-2012, 11:52 PM

Nothing between the teams on a one-off neutral game. Chelsea drastically improved lately while Liverpool have been pathetic in the league. I want Liverpool to win because it's a cup and great to see my own team lifting a cup but I don't feel great about it and sense Chelsea will snake a 1-0 win.

The silver lining IMO for Liverpool in defeat is that Dalglish's chances of getting the sack are increased significantly. Love the man but we need to move with the times and get a more tactically aware manager. Chopping and changing isn't the best thing to do, but we can't have another league season like we had this year.
Old 05-05-2012, 10:51 AM

what's with the late kickoff?
Old 05-05-2012, 10:54 AM
Banned

Allows the scobes here and on the 'mainland' to buy their offy and hash.
Old 05-05-2012, 11:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelus View Post
Rattled to your core!!!!

Are you dreaming about the PROC yet and the beat-down you've received from Lamps?

I'm 6,000 miles away and heard all about it.

Time to retire your username and come back after the summer like a good boy!
A rabble of sacair scobes cheerleading another ( multiply-aliased) sacair scobe without having the first idea why- just another day in the PROC scobie zoo really. You must have a fair old melange of an accent going at this stage - feeny, Engerland sacair speak and American. Where do they think you are from?
Old 05-05-2012, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLF View Post
A rabble of sacair scobes cheerleading another ( multiply-aliased) sacair scobe without having the first idea why- just another day in the PROC scobie zoo really. You must have a fair old melange of an accent going at this stage - feeny, Engerland sacair speak and American. Where do they think you are from?
Coming out fighting won't do you much good.

Lamps and the SFI destroyed you as a poster on here yesterday.

Retire the CLF handle for your own sake unless you want to remain a figure of fun on here.
Old 05-05-2012, 11:58 AM

Location: Living in a candy jail Peppermint bars Peanut brittle bunk beds and marshmallow walls
Default No ambition to test himself against the elite of europe

Liverpool winger Stewart Downing says winning medals matters more to him than qualifying for the Champions League.

Downing is hoping to win a second trophy at Wembley in the space of a few months by beating Chelsea in the FA Cup final, to add to the Carling Cup that Kenny Dalglish's side lifted in February.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17954296

Old 05-05-2012, 12:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Baron View Post
Coming out fighting won't do you much good.

Lamps and the SFI destroyed you as a poster on here yesterday.

Retire the CLF handle for your own sake unless you want to remain a figure of fun on here.
Any old guff the knackerati junta dribble will be hailed unquestioningly by the braindead knackerati yeomanry such as yourself. All the likes of you did was confirm what brandead sheep Oirish sacair scobies are.
Old 05-05-2012, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Any old guff the knackerati junta dribble will be hailed unquestioningly by the braindead knackerati yeomanry such as yourself. All the likes of you did was confirm what brandead sheep Oirish sacair scobies are.
What language are you using?? Is it English Irish or Klingon??
Old 05-05-2012, 12:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballsaq View Post
Why do you keep saying "sacair"?
Why do you have multiple -aliases ?
Old 05-05-2012, 12:16 PM

Location: Living in a candy jail Peppermint bars Peanut brittle bunk beds and marshmallow walls

Quote:
Why do you have multiple -aliases ?