Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > The Langers Forum
User Name
Password

Old 03-11-2010, 09:10 AM
Boys Oh Boys Forum Users

Quote:
Public indecency refers to activity prohibited by the law in many locations. Public indecency is used as a blanket term for activities that authorities would like to prohibit but that may not be explicitly defined as prohibited. It may also be referred to as "sexual misconduct" or "public lewdness". Common incidents include indecent exposure and sexual intercourse or masturbation in public view.
A criminal offence.

Neil is finished - radio show gone, restaurant gone, ridiculed and mocked in public.

49 and finished.
Old 03-11-2010, 09:13 AM

For fuk sake....can't even have a wank now.
Old 03-11-2010, 09:14 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostmeringtopaddypow er View Post
A criminal offence.

Neil is finished - radio show gone, restaurant gone, ridiculed and mocked in public.

49 and finished.
Oh I dunno, its 2010. I'm not saying it isn't awful but people have short memories sometimes. This is more funny than anything. I know it probably wasn't very pleasant for the girl sat next to him, I'd have just said you dirty bastard, put it away.
Old 03-11-2010, 09:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fytaan View Post
For fuk sake....can't even have a wank now.
lol
Old 03-11-2010, 09:15 AM

Brings a whole new meaning to the langers forum
Old 03-11-2010, 09:17 AM
Banned

Actually, thinking about it, I'd be fairly flattered. If all I had to do was sit next to a man and I was so desirable he had to get it out there and then, thats quite something actually.

She should be proud.
Old 03-11-2010, 09:17 AM

http://www.theboardwalkbarandgrill.c...carte_menu.php

2nd one down on the appetisers lads!!!!!!!!
Old 03-11-2010, 09:22 AM
Boys Oh Boys Forum Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tube a Pringles View Post
I bet Neil was after reading my "If you ejaculate in the direction of flight your sperm could break the sound barrier" comment....
Wait a second, he may be on to somethign with the Neuofen - check this shit out:
Quote:
Warning!

* Do not exceed the dose recommended in the leaflet supplied with this medicine.
* The minimum effective dose should be used for the shortest time necessary to relieve your symptoms. If symptoms persist despite treatment, seek medical advice from your doctor or pharmacist.
* Ibuprofen is generally well-tolerated and most people do not experience any side effects. The most common side effects are related to stomach irritation and include abdominal pain, indigestion and nausea. These can mainly be avoided by taking the ibuprofen with food. Rarely, serious side effects such as ulceration or bleeding in the stomach or intestines may occur. These are more likely with high doses and in elderly people. If you experience any sign of bleeding from the stomach or bowels after taking this medicine, for example vomiting blood and/or passing black/tarry/bloodstained stools, you should stop taking this medicine and consult your doctor immediately.
* Very rarely, NSAIDS may cause serious blistering or peeling skin reactions (eg Stevens-Johnson syndrome, toxic epidermal necrolysis, exfoliative dermatitis). For this reason, you should stop taking this medicine and consult your doctor if you get a skin rash or sores inside your mouth while taking this medicine. This side effect is very rare, but if it occurs, is most likely to happen in the first month of treatment.
* Nurofen back pain SR capsules should be swallowed whole with plenty of water. They should not be broken, sucked or chewed, as this will stop the sustained release action working.
* Nurofen express tablets and caplets contain sucrose. As a result Nurofen express tablets and caplets may not be suitable for people with rare hereditary problems of fructose intolerance, glucose-galatose malabsorption or sucrase-isomaltase insufficiency.
* Nurofen meltlets contain aspartame, which is a source of phenylalanine. As a result, Nurofen meltlets may not be suitable for people with phenylketonuria or who are intolerant to phenylalanine.
* In very rare cases, Neuofen, when mixed with copious amounts of alcohol, paid for by the taxpayer and imbibed in a Richard Corrigan restaurant, may cause severe testicular swelling and the patient may feel the need to empty his sack all over his female neighbour just on lift off in a modern passenger jet. This is usually accompanied by subsequent amnesia and/or a form of dementia. These cases generally end in social exclusion and/or a life ended prematurely by cheap Lidl whiskey in a bedsit in Bishopstown. Alone.
Old 03-11-2010, 09:23 AM
Banned

lol
Old 03-11-2010, 09:23 AM
Banned

If he gets put on the sex offenders register no more trips to the US........