Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Current & Local Affairs Forum
User Name
Password

Old 09-04-2018, 11:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by an liathroid beag View Post
Israel strikes Iranian Supply line to Herzbollah at airbase near Homs, Israelis take no shit from anybody including Putin. Meanwhile the Russians tell us that the 70 Syrians that die in the chlorine attack did not die in as a result of a chemical attack. Apparently the Syrian Government told the Russians before they carried out the attack that there was going to be a provocation by the Western powers and they would blame the Syrian Government. Those Russians are very gullible
They used US made F-15 fighter bombers.

(Designed in 1967, first flew in 1972, entered service in 1976, penetrating Russian “state of the art” air defences in 2018 )

Putin Propaganda pwned again.

Old 10-04-2018, 07:44 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drucker View Post
They used US made F-15 fighter bombers.

(Designed in 1967, first flew in 1972, entered service in 1976, penetrating Russian “state of the art” air defences in 2018 )

Putin Propaganda pwned again.

Oh Dear Shandonski will not like that!

He will also have this Turf Burner Carrier posted on his bedsit wall.

Last edited by an liathroid beag; 11-04-2018 at 06:51 PM..
Old 18-04-2018, 09:22 PM
Senior PROC Member

Israel gonna be attacked tomorrow!
Old 01-05-2018, 09:57 AM
Senior PROC Member

BEIRUT, Lebanon — The missiles struck after dark, hitting facilities in Syria where Iran and its militant proxies had set up camp, setting buildings on fire and causing an explosion so large that it shook the ground like a minor earthquake.

But neither the presumed attacker, Israel, nor the reported victims, Iran and its allies, said much as the dust settled on Monday. Both sought to manage the escalation in the battle between them that has been building for years in the shadows of the war in Syria.

The strikes hit a munitions storage site on Sunday, destroying a cache of missiles and killing at least 16 people, many of them Iranians, according to a conflict monitoring group and one of Iran’s regional allies. Other reports suggested higher death tolls.
Old 10-05-2018, 12:05 AM
Senior PROC Member

Some 20 rockets were fired at Israeli military bases by Iranian forces in southern Syria just after midnight on Thursday, with some of the incoming missiles being intercepted by the Iron Dome defense system, the army said, amid sky high tensions on the northern border.

There were no reports of Israeli casualties in the attack. An army spokesperson said damage was caused to Israeli military bases, but that it was “limited.”

Kicking off--there will be serious retaliation
Old 10-05-2018, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by an liathroid beag View Post
Some 20 rockets were fired at Israeli military bases by Iranian forces in southern Syria just after midnight on Thursday, with some of the incoming missiles being intercepted by the Iron Dome defense system, the army said, amid sky high tensions on the northern border.

There were no reports of Israeli casualties in the attack. An army spokesperson said damage was caused to Israeli military bases, but that it was “limited.”

Kicking off--there will be serious retaliation
Indeed.

A raid on a nuclear facility in Iran itself?