Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Sports Forum
User Name
Password

Old 26-01-2010, 08:14 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by judge View Post
Please i would ask all thread subscribers not to comment any further as the Cork hurlers representatives have said they will go on strike if any more comments are made of a negative nature.They have also added that they are doing this with the interest of Cork hurling in mind and would much rather concentrate on the forthcoming season without distraction.Otherwis e they will STRIKE.Only to protect and improve things here in CORK.
Heh heh.
Old 26-01-2010, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bart View Post
Was out over the weekend and the subject of Donal Og Cusack came up in a discussion with some non - Corkonians most of whom wouldn't be his biggest fans ... While I was able to defend him on pretty much everything there was just the one question I wasn't able to handle:

Why did he sell the serialisation of his book to the "Irish Mail on Sunday" when it was this very paper (albeit in its previous life as Ireland on Sunday) that he criticised so harshly in his biography for sending a journalist into his workplace surrounding rumours about him ?
Are you bart from reservoir dubs?
Old 26-01-2010, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by judge View Post
Please i would ask all thread subscribers not to comment any further as the Cork hurlers representatives have said they will go on strike if any more comments are made of a negative nature.They have also added that they are doing this with the interest of Cork hurling in mind and would much rather concentrate on the forthcoming season without distraction.Otherwis e they will STRIKE.Only to protect and improve things here in CORK.
Judge I assume you have the badge but just in case,

Remember

1. Look for a safe place
2. Don't hurry stop and wait
3. Look all around and listen before you cross the road, remember
4. Let all the traffic pass you
5. Then walking straight across you
6. Keep walking that's the safe WUM code.