Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Sports Forum
User Name
Password

Old 18-10-2009, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KolaKubes View Post
It shows just how bad things are in the GAA that he thinks this is grand to be admitting to it in public.

Tommy Walsh and Paul Galvin being feted as players of the year will inspire confidence in these cheats.

And cheats is what they are, Ladies and Gents.

Incidentally, I was taken with a quite deliberate shoulder to the face this evening at soccer.

I went ape shit.

Nemo boys thought it was grand.

Wouldn't expect any more, I'm sorry to say.
What did you do Kola?
Old 18-10-2009, 10:58 PM

Kola karate-chopped the shit out of him, shat down his windpipe and then spent an awful, awful long time filling in his small, little prole brain with his full academic achievements gained over the last few years minus, of course, any mention of benefit fraud
Old 18-10-2009, 11:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockyoc View Post
Illegal - yes
Should have been send off - Yes

But in the context of team sport it was a huge lift to Kerry. You put a big hit in early and the whole team lifts that extra little bit. If any Cork player had done it we'd be saying the same.
If any Cork player had done it, he'd have been sent off. Duffy hadn't the balls to ruin the Kennelly fairy tale - it's so sweet really
Old 18-10-2009, 11:06 PM

It's a non-story lads

"Animal in Animalistic Behaviour Shocka!"

No person at the game thought for a second it was anything other than premeditated. I wonder what that prick Billy Keane will have to write about him now? The day after the final h wrote this bullshit about the challenge being all exberance and no malice. Did anyone see that thing he did for Up For The Final by the way? Wandering around Cork with a cardboard cutout of Galvin going up talking to auld ones and teenage girls about kerry football before hanging kerry flags outside Larry Tompkins. Fair fucks to the old dears they gave him the respect he deserved.
Old 18-10-2009, 11:09 PM

Next time our lads play kerry i hope we put the darling dancing boy into an ambulance with two broken arms and legs.
Old 18-10-2009, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick Lyons View Post
What did you do Kola?
Ah, just ranting and raving and fucking half their team out of it.

I don't think I've ever thrown a slap on the playing field, taken a few though.

I believe they felt this was payback for a few hefty challenges I'd made.

Difference was, mine were hard but fair, this was malicious.

We won in the end, that was the important bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr m View Post
Kola karate-chopped the shit out of him, shat down his windpipe and then spent an awful, awful long time filling in his small, little prole brain with his full academic achievements gained over the last few years minus, of course, any mention of benefit fraud
You're some tool.
Old 18-10-2009, 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebelgodeo View Post
ruin the Kennelly fairy tale - it's so sweet really
The press have a hard on for Kennelly cause he reads so good. Professional athlete leaves all the riches behind to return to lovely, twee kerry to play football with lads from down the road. Bless his little sheep shagging cotton socks

I sort of bought into the fairy tale, to a degree, but his cringe-worth dance after winning the all-ireland and now this lead me to believe that it's possible he is is nothing more than an attention-seeking whore.
Old 18-10-2009, 11:25 PM

The next referees meeting that occurs, they should show the footage of Kennelly's challenge and then Lynchie's yellow card in the same game.

Mockery.
Old 19-10-2009, 07:49 AM

I said it at the time and I'll say it now. Kennellay and a few others need to end up in Tralee general after the league game. This only hammers home the point. The GAA aren't willing to police it so the players will have to do it themselves.
Old 19-10-2009, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poison View Post
I very much doubt that.If he was suffering concussion he would have been off.

That is the 2nd time in three years his performance in an All Ireland final was pathetic.
Of course he was concussed!! You try taking a blow like that and then try to to keep up to the pace of an all Ireland final...

As an aside, Pierce should have been moved to midfield after the incident.