Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > PROC Communities > Boys Oh Boys
User Name
Password
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 16-10-2008, 03:27 PM
watermelon watermelon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: London
Posts: 24,331
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelaMurphy View Post
What do you think in general Melly?

Out of 23 like??
Well he is no Jude Law.

About 10/23

He is not repulsive but he doesn't float my boat either.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 16-10-2008, 03:27 PM
AngelaMurphy AngelaMurphy is offline
Boys Oh Boys Forum Users
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: BBMing with the cool BoBs
Posts: 14,851
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by watermelon View Post
Well he is no Jude Law.

About 10/23

He is not repulsive but he doesn't float my boat either.
That's not even 50%.
__________________
xxx
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 16-10-2008, 03:30 PM
watermelon watermelon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: London
Posts: 24,331
Default

Exactly - he dont float my boat.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 16-10-2008, 03:30 PM
Vincent Murphy Vincent Murphy is offline
Boys Oh Boys Forum Users
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Dickursby
Posts: 39,412
Default

did he pork bianca gazza?
__________________
It must be the booze, it must be the junk, it must be all the pornography.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 16-10-2008, 03:38 PM
AngelaMurphy AngelaMurphy is offline
Boys Oh Boys Forum Users
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: BBMing with the cool BoBs
Posts: 14,851
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by watermelon View Post
Exactly - he dont float my boat.
You know what your problem is Melly?

You're too fussy.

There was a column in the London Lite the other day by this guy who justified using prossies by saying that all women (no matter how good or bad they look) only want a Brad Pitt look-a-like and so average-looking guys like himself are driven to the local hoor-house.

You know what that makes you Melly? A pimp.

How can you sleep at night??
__________________
xxx
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 16-10-2008, 03:42 PM
hands hands is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Knee deep in clunge
Posts: 19,471
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfy Van Der Greylocks View Post
if you saw the slaygs he was with i seriously don't think you'd be that envious.
Hmmm, tough one, would I rather do a job I didn't like for the next 30 years, marry someone I end up divorcing (or hating) and retire at the age of 65 (only to discover you're too old or possibly incapable of doing the stuff you've always wanted to do) - or would I rather appear in a few programs, make a bit of cash based on who I am, and pork a few slags for a living? The point of people like Calum Best is to remind us how good life could be.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 16-10-2008, 03:45 PM
watermelon watermelon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: London
Posts: 24,331
Default

And Angela you feel fine with passing such a remark because you know me sooooooooo well??

For the record - I'm fussy at atall.
The last fling I had was by no means a Brad Pitt lookalike but I remember on my second date just thinking 'I really like him'.

I'm rather independent and wouldn't give it up too easily.
And I wont be in a relationship for the sake of being in one.
I've had one serious relationship.
EVER.


It's nothing to do with he doesn't wear the right shoes (although Wolfys thread has given me some thought), doesn't earn a shed load, blah blah blah.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 16-10-2008, 03:47 PM
AngelaMurphy AngelaMurphy is offline
Boys Oh Boys Forum Users
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: BBMing with the cool BoBs
Posts: 14,851
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by watermelon View Post
And Angela you feel fine with passing such a remark because you know me sooooooooo well??

For the record - I'm fussy at atall.
The last fling I had was by no means a Brad Pitt lookalike but I remember on my second date just thinking 'I really like him'.

I'm rather independent and wouldn't give it up too easily.
And I wont be in a relationship for the sake of being in one.
I've had one serious relationship.
EVER.


It's nothing to do with he doesn't wear the right shoes (although Wolfys thread has given me some thought), doesn't earn a shed load, blah blah blah.
Never mind me Melly.

I'm in a funny mood today. I sense a bit of resentment building inside of me (not towards any BoB or h-BoB of course).
__________________
xxx
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 16-10-2008, 03:52 PM
Wolfy Van Der Greylocks Wolfy Van Der Greylocks is offline
Boys Oh Boys Forum Users
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Cuddling Info_only
Posts: 49,523
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelaMurphy View Post
Never mind me Melly.

I'm in a funny mood today. I sense a bit of resentment building inside of me (not towards any BoB or h-BoB of course).
I knew it!!!!


Just come to tampy and stop being such a gonad.
__________________
BoB can make your pussy twitch
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 16-10-2008, 03:54 PM
AngelaMurphy AngelaMurphy is offline
Boys Oh Boys Forum Users
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: BBMing with the cool BoBs
Posts: 14,851
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfy Van Der Greylocks View Post
I knew it!!!!


Just come to tampy and stop being such a gonad.
Read the rest of the post you carrot.
__________________
xxx
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump










All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:54 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All forum comments are the sole responsibility and property of forum users. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors disclaim all liability for content posted by users of the forum. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors do not necessarily share the views expressed in this forum. Use the report post system to have comments considered for edit or deletion. All users are IP logged. Website hosted by Hostrocket USA.