Teenagers 2019.. - Page 15 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > The Langers Forum
User Name
Password

Old 09-11-2019, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by donald trump View Post
how so?

Pontys original argument was teenagers 2019, like they’re all it and the world is fuvked.

It’s not. This has always happened and life carries on.

No one is approving of this behaviour btw. And no, teenagers 2019 aren’t all robbing shops.

Some are volunteering with old people.

Others are collecting for share.

Or working hard studying to become doctors, lawyers, plumbers, what fucking ever.

Spare me “ the world is fucked” routine any time something goes awry. I lived in knocks and togher in the 80s and 90s, when teenagers were kept in at night because joy riders were tearing it around the place in cars, and holding all night parties in the five star.

Calm down grumpy old men. The world is not gone to hell.
+1
Old 09-11-2019, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pontipine View Post
Jaysus, what a load of nonsense.

My argument wasn’t based on “all” teens ffs and I’m surprised I even have to tell you that.

I have two teens myself. My youngfella wears hoodies at times and looks like your typical teen. He ain’t a scumbag that will try and riot inside a city centre store and ignore the instructions if gardai. He respects people and was thought right from wrong by good parents.

Do you honestly think I don’t see the good teens around? They would be the majority. Those pricks in town are very much a minority but they are becoming lawless. Their actions could result in a lot of people getting hurt.

Do you have teenagers yourself? Have you seen the difference in behaviour of Cork teens in recent years whete respect for those in authority seems to be dissapearing? A lot of this responsibilty comes down to how they’re reared. There is some amount of spoilt pricks around. That’s where a lot if this is coming from. Social media obviously is driving it too.
Ok boomer
Old 09-11-2019, 09:07 PM

This is no joke, I've seen them jiving to that Elvis Priestly fella, and he's just copying the race music.
Some of them are listening to the coloureds (I can't use the proper term) on the AM radio stations.
Luckily I have a substantial set of pearls to clutch.
Old 09-11-2019, 09:10 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana_Dik View Post
This is no joke, I've seen them jiving to that Elvis Priestly fella, and he's just copying the race music.
Some of them are listening to the coloureds (I can't use the proper term) on the AM radio stations.
Old 09-11-2019, 09:17 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana_Dik View Post
Old 09-11-2019, 09:42 PM
Senior PROC Member

Started off with a couple of pints in fordes before meeting the lads in tequila jacks.

Walked to the fountain without incident.

But olly plunkett street is mayhem.

As I was walking down I heard one guy call another guy a dozy prick. Thought it might be two friends having the bantz, but after reading here, I decided to take no chances and crossed the road.

Lucky I did. Just then some fella emerged from centra and fucked some change into a homeless guys coffee cup.

Anyway, I made it here. It’s alright a middle aged guy walking around on his own, but I also noticed women and old people doing the same.

Are they mad?
Old 09-11-2019, 10:03 PM

Are you mad altogether, you're taking awful risks, probably just to be "cool".
I hope you're not wearing air maxes, certain death.
Old 09-11-2019, 10:07 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald Trump View Post
Started off with a couple of pints in fordes before meeting the lads in tequila jacks.

Walked to the fountain without incident.

But olly plunkett street is mayhem.

As I was walking down I heard one guy call another guy a dozy prick. Thought it might be two friends having the bantz, but after reading here, I decided to take no chances and crossed the road.

Lucky I did. Just then some fella emerged from centra and fucked some change into a homeless guys coffee cup.

Anyway, I made it here. It’s alright a middle aged guy walking around on his own, but I also noticed women and old people doing the same.

Are they mad?
I'm so relieved you made it back safely.

Old 09-11-2019, 10:09 PM

Scumnagers.

B
Old 09-11-2019, 10:17 PM
PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard View Post
How do you know they weren't born here? You do know black people can be born here as well and can be Irish, I know it might be stretch for you to grasp but it does happen.
Wtf??! Do you not know FACTs? If your parents is, like, black and you is born in Arland then you come out white no matter what. F-A-C-T.