tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
An Post & Argos Christmas Temps 2010 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Users Ads & Discussion > Cork Jobs & Recruitment
User Name
Password

Old 06-10-2010, 10:56 AM

Default An Post & Argos Christmas Temps 2010

Forms available from your local employment office and or indeed the FAS office.

200 Jobs going in An Post Little Island , closing date for applications 11/10/10

Passport photo required aswell as references and a completed Garda Vetting form , which comes attached on the application

Argos have a number of temp positions , same credentials for this application.

Just thought I'd inform ye
Old 09-10-2010, 11:38 AM

Get in quick for An Post closes the 11th!
Old 10-11-2010, 03:11 AM

Bugger. I thought the An Post one was still open for applications. Rang Fas today 9/11/10 and I was very disappointed to be told it closed in October. Wonder is Argos still open for applications? Would that work be very boring and tough. Don't get me wrong I am a worker (worked all my life so far till lost the job due to recession) but at this hour of my life I want a job I enjoy, a job I can do easily and nice people to work with. I want to be needed in a job again.......sense of self back.
Old 22-11-2010, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Writer View Post
Bugger. I thought the An Post one was still open for applications. Rang Fas today 9/11/10 and I was very disappointed to be told it closed in October. Wonder is Argos still open for applications? Would that work be very boring and tough. Don't get me wrong I am a worker (worked all my life so far till lost the job due to recession) but at this hour of my life I want a job I enjoy, a job I can do easily and nice people to work with. I want to be needed in a job again.......sense of self back.
Not sure if it interests you but Boots and Debenhams were both looking for Christmas temp (flexi-hours) a few weeks ago. Might be worth a go.
Old 25-11-2010, 08:37 PM

An Post cut the helper the Postman gets at Christmas all the extra staff is probably for Little Island in the Mail Centre.
Old 27-11-2010, 02:49 AM

Talking Thanks on info on jobs...

Apologies for not reading blog earlier and thanking ye for info on jobs and reply to my first ever blog on Peoples Republic.

I will check out the shops ye suggested.....apprec iate the reply.

I am looking for three days per week work in East Cork area. My background would be Admin/Pr but I am a worker and would consider jobs outside of office......a job is a job nowadays and I am old school....appreciate work.
Old 02-12-2010, 04:40 PM

Starting in An Post Little Island next week, second year with the Christmas temp job. Both haunted and delighted.
Old 06-12-2010, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by koselig View Post
Starting in An Post Little Island next week, second year with the Christmas temp job. Both haunted and delighted.
was down there last year too, applied for this year but heard nothing yet, have you got a contact number for them, maybe someone in HR?