tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
Copy Old Video's to DVD?? - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Users Ads & Discussion > Buy or Sell
User Name
Password
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 28-09-2009, 02:53 PM
Ilovecrystalmeth Ilovecrystalmeth is offline
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 24
Default Copy Old Video's to DVD??

If any one wants old video's transferred to DVD please reply and leave contact details.

HAVE YOU GOT OLD VIDEO'S AT HOME YOU NO LONGER WATCH -YOUR WEDDING? A CHRISTENING? A HOLY COMMUNION? YOUR GRANPARENTS GOLDEN JUBILEE OR A TREASURED SPORTING OR FAMILY EVENT?? HAVE YOUR VIDEOS TRANSFERRED TO DVD TODAY REPLY NOW TO ARRANGE! AFFORDABLE & REASONABLE PRICES - VIDEO'S FROM €10 A COPY
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 29-09-2009, 11:13 PM
the feen the feen is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,059
Default

ill do it from €8 a copy......get in touch folks
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 29-09-2009, 11:16 PM
Dennis Pennis Dennis Pennis is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,595
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovecrystalmeth View Post
If any one wants old video's transferred to DVD please reply and leave contact details.

HAVE YOU GOT OLD VIDEO'S AT HOME YOU NO LONGER WATCH -YOUR WEDDING? A CHRISTENING? A HOLY COMMUNION? YOUR GRANPARENTS GOLDEN JUBILEE OR A TREASURED SPORTING OR FAMILY EVENT?? HAVE YOUR VIDEOS TRANSFERRED TO DVD TODAY REPLY NOW TO ARRANGE! AFFORDABLE & REASONABLE PRICES - VIDEO'S FROM €10 A COPY
Quote:
Originally Posted by the feen View Post
ill do it from €8 a copy......get in touch folks
Thieves the pair of ye
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 25-10-2009, 04:42 PM
auch auch is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Eating breakfast 300 yards from 4000 Kerry Animals who are trained to kill me
Posts: 2,738
Default

Just get a vcr(which probably have if you have video's) and a tv card for you computer (probably about €20) and once you have a dvd burner (standard on most recent pc's) you can burn all your old video tapes to dvd's for the price of a blank DVD.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 25-10-2009, 04:55 PM
Smeggle Smeggle is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: west cork
Posts: 10,130
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by auch View Post
Just get a vcr(which probably have if you have video's) and a tv card for you computer (probably about €20) and once you have a dvd burner (standard on most recent pc's) you can burn all your old video tapes to dvd's for the price of a blank DVD.

yes - one wish's it was just that simple

and those prices quoted above are way of the mark - to get it done properly your looking at around 15 to 20 euro at least....

bloody ameteaurs....
__________________
Computek Blog Ireland
"There Justified and Ancient and they drive an Ice Cream Van"
☲ ☴ ☵ ☷
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-07-2011, 05:34 PM
rtcman rtcman is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 3
Default

try www.videotodvd.ie
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-09-2011, 09:07 PM
Gyps Gyps is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 39
Default

I did with this guy - 0871520261. Quick and affordable.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-10-2011, 09:57 AM
corcomtech corcomtech is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 24
Default

We do that www.corcom.ie , we are based St.Lukes. 15 € for professional job. 0871520261
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump










All times are GMT. The time now is 11:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All forum comments are the sole responsibility and property of forum users. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors disclaim all liability for content posted by users of the forum. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors do not necessarily share the views expressed in this forum. Use the report post system to have comments considered for edit or deletion. All users are IP logged. Website hosted by Hostrocket USA.