tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
Should babies be allowed in nightclub while breastfed? - Page 43 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > The Langers Forum
User Name
Password
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #421  
Old 24-02-2020, 06:48 AM
CJ Poogan CJ Poogan is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 3,171
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matlock View Post
You don't have a "right" to breastfeed in a nightclub.
Oh how the world changes in 7 years.
I think that you will find that if a woman is working in a nightclub or lap dancing club then she is perfectly entitled under employment law to breastfeed her child in her place of work.

Indeed the private booths with privacy curtains in lap dancing clubs would be ideal for it.
Reply With Quote
  #422  
Old 24-02-2020, 09:41 AM
Matlock Matlock is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 48,406
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ Poogan View Post
Oh how the world changes in 7 years.
I think that you will find that if a woman is working in a nightclub or lap dancing club then she is perfectly entitled under employment law to breastfeed her child in her place of work.

Indeed the private booths with privacy curtains in lap dancing clubs would be ideal for it.
There is no legal entitlement to breastfeed your child in your place of work...
Reply With Quote
  #423  
Old 24-02-2020, 09:45 AM
CJ Poogan CJ Poogan is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 3,171
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matlock View Post
There is no legal entitlement to breastfeed your child in your place of work...
Thats shocking. Surely we should me more enlighted like the scandavians.

Why arent politicans all over this?

That dope dil did it on telly but shes just an attention seeker.

As a man i would be fully behind allowing women to breast feed in work.....if they choose this method to feed their babies
Reply With Quote
  #424  
Old 24-02-2020, 09:55 AM
Matlock Matlock is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 48,406
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ Poogan View Post
Thats shocking. Surely we should me more enlighted like the scandavians.

Why arent politicans all over this?

That dope dil did it on telly but shes just an attention seeker.

As a man i would be fully behind allowing women to breast feed in work.....if they choose this method to feed their babies
So you are just glossing over the fact that what you posted was rubbish?

You are entitled to breastfeeding breaks and many employers facilitate that at work.

Afaik, the majority of women dont breastfeed past the point at which they return to work. A combination of us having decent mat leave and poor breastfeeding levels. I imagind that is why politicians are not all over it.
Reply With Quote
  #425  
Old 24-02-2020, 10:03 AM
CJ Poogan CJ Poogan is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 3,171
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matlock View Post
So you are just glossing over the fact that what you posted was rubbish?

You are entitled to breastfeeding breaks and many employers facilitate that at work.

Afaik, the majority of women dont breastfeed past the point at which they return to work. A combination of us having decent mat leave and poor breastfeeding levels. I imagind that is why politicians are not all over it.
I thought honestly that it was law as my own work place accomodates breastfeeding.

Breastfeeding levels are low and surely it isnt that much of a cost to put in reasonable facilitation.

Also...just on bullying...lots of women who dont breastfeed or fail at it get horrific abuse on line.
Reply With Quote
  #426  
Old 24-02-2020, 11:15 AM
Jim Comic Jim Comic is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Cork
Posts: 36,885
Default

flippin' babies..... comin' over 'ere to OUR nightclubs..... takin' OUR boobs and OUR wimmin!!!!


a feller just can't get a break
__________________
Cork..... statio bene fida hipsters



---------------------------------------
CMJ Print
https://www.facebook.com/Choc-A-Bloc...7028939951391/
Reply With Quote
  #427  
Old 24-02-2020, 11:19 AM
The High King The High King is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 7,032
Default

This thread definitely needs a poll.
Reply With Quote
  #428  
Old 27-02-2020, 12:33 AM
Happyhonkaman Happyhonkaman is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 20,007
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly Millions View Post
'When you're going up again, get us another vodka and lime, would ya, love?'

Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump










All times are GMT. The time now is 12:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All forum comments are the sole responsibility and property of forum users. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors disclaim all liability for content posted by users of the forum. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors do not necessarily share the views expressed in this forum. Use the report post system to have comments considered for edit or deletion. All users are IP logged. Website hosted by Hostrocket USA.