Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > The Langers Forum
User Name
Password
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #801  
Old 23-08-2017, 04:28 PM
Choon Choon is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 4,845
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Aaoouh View Post
The fork, Choon. Focus.
Yeah, did you see that Chomsky called Antifa a gift for the Alt-right?

When you haven't got the insight to see what Antifa are inciting you're a lost cause.


I've said it time and time again: your main problem is you are a wickedly arrogant person, so arrogant that you can't even see what's staring you in the face.

Happy humpday Doc ❤️
Reply With Quote
  #802  
Old 23-08-2017, 11:07 PM
wat_boy wat_boy is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: cork city
Posts: 7,241
Default

Reply With Quote
  #803  
Old 28-08-2017, 08:15 PM
CORKBHOY CORKBHOY is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 52,627
Default

The hardy boys up to the usual tricks again I see.

Reply With Quote
  #804  
Old 28-08-2017, 08:25 PM
Dr. Aaoouh Dr. Aaoouh is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 9,201
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choon View Post
Yeah, did you see that Chomsky called Antifa a gift for the Alt-right?

When you haven't got the insight to see what Antifa are inciting you're a lost cause.


I've said it time and time again: your main problem is you are a wickedly arrogant person, so arrogant that you can't even see what's staring you in the face.

Happy humpday Doc ❤️
Getting your news from breathless Right Wing conspiracy sites like Fromt Page is bad for your mental health, Choon. Antifa isn't really an organization. It is no voice of the Left any more than the KKK is the voice of the Right. Sorry you think that I'm arrogant just because I think you are wrong. But know this. Trump is losing support. He's losing.
Reply With Quote
  #805  
Old 28-08-2017, 08:38 PM
King Silkbeard King Silkbeard is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 2,762
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Aaoouh View Post
Getting your news from breathless Right Wing conspiracy sites like Fromt Page is bad for your mental health, Choon. Antifa isn't really an organization. It is no voice of the Left any more than the KKK is the voice of the Right. Sorry you think that I'm arrogant just because I think you are wrong. But know this. Trump is losing support. He's losing.
It is true that a right wing site will report news that favours its point of view but i have had this conversation with you before Dr. The KKK were used to taint the Republican Party when they had no links to that party whereas the Democrats actively encourage Antifa by dismantling every sentence uttered by Trump and portraying him in an unkind light. They have engineered the creation of Anifa so they are using Antifa like they did the KKK proxies against Conservatives and Libertarians and other non-leftists in society.
__________________
Do no harm but take no shit.
Reply With Quote
  #806  
Old 28-08-2017, 09:02 PM
wat_boy wat_boy is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: cork city
Posts: 7,241
Default

Reply With Quote
  #807  
Old 29-08-2017, 06:23 AM
Choon Choon is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 4,845
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Aaoouh View Post
Getting your news from breathless Right Wing conspiracy sites like Fromt Page is bad for your mental health, Choon. Antifa isn't really an organization. It is no voice of the Left any more than the KKK is the voice of the Right. Sorry you think that I'm arrogant just because I think you are wrong. But know this. Trump is losing support. He's losing.

And.... now the are starting to side with Trump..

Antifa played right into his hands as predicted. Next they'll be declared a terrorist organisation whether they are an organisation or not, it won't matter.

And Trump will continue to lose... in your head.

Remember when I told you that Trump has a massive internet folllowing and you laughed at me?? And then he gets elected??

It's the same thing again buddy, you're not seeing the whole picture because you're an outdated guy, you read newspapers that are heavily biased. You need to step out of your casket and get a sense of what's really going on.

Not gonna happen though....
Reply With Quote
  #808  
Old 29-08-2017, 06:47 AM
Choon Choon is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 4,845
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Aaoouh View Post
Getting your news from breathless Right Wing conspiracy sites like Fromt Page is bad for your mental health, Choon. Antifa isn't really an organization. It is no voice of the Left any more than the KKK is the voice of the Right. Sorry you think that I'm arrogant just because I think you are wrong. But know this. Trump is losing support. He's losing.

Another thing: People are associating Antifa with the left. Open the video link here and read the comments. It doesn't matter what you think about it, it doesn't matter if you are right. The democrats should have addressed this a long time ago but they didn't, they let it fester... bad move.

Why do people hate Antifa so much? Could it be the protests at Berkeley? You know, the violent protests against those who were simply exercising their right to speak?
Hmmm... l wonder.

The democrats have a lot of work to do in order to win people back... being the anti Trump party is futile.
But they'll keep going and going because there is no awareness of what's going on and why people are pissed at them.
You are a prime example, out of touch, out of date.
Reply With Quote
  #809  
Old 29-08-2017, 07:23 AM
Perry_Mace_On Perry_Mace_On is online now
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Shady Grove Convalescent Home
Posts: 14,094
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wat_boy View Post
Fascist scum.
__________________
⛧ We are rising. ⛧

https://pantydeal.com/
Reply With Quote
  #810  
Old 29-08-2017, 05:59 PM
y'knaa y'knaa is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,774
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perry_Mace_On View Post
Fascist scum.
Thankfully there are groups whose sole purpose is to keep fascist scum in the gutter where it belongs.
__________________
"We are fast turning into a communist state. We are fast moving towards communist doctrine" - Denis O'Brien, Oct '03
http://www.irishtimes.com/news/o-bri...eland-1.386253
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump










All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All forum comments are the sole responsibility and property of forum users. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors disclaim all liability for content posted by users of the forum. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors do not necessarily share the views expressed in this forum. Use the report post system to have comments considered for edit or deletion. All users are IP logged. Website hosted by Hostrocket USA.