Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > The Langers Forum
User Name
Password

Old 23-08-2017, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Aaoouh View Post
The fork, Choon. Focus.
Yeah, did you see that Chomsky called Antifa a gift for the Alt-right?

When you haven't got the insight to see what Antifa are inciting you're a lost cause.

I've said it time and time again: your main problem is you are a wickedly arrogant person, so arrogant that you can't even see what's staring you in the face.

Happy humpday Doc ❤️
Old 23-08-2017, 11:07 PM

Old 28-08-2017, 08:15 PM

The hardy boys up to the usual tricks again I see.

Old 28-08-2017, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choon View Post
Yeah, did you see that Chomsky called Antifa a gift for the Alt-right?

When you haven't got the insight to see what Antifa are inciting you're a lost cause.

I've said it time and time again: your main problem is you are a wickedly arrogant person, so arrogant that you can't even see what's staring you in the face.

Happy humpday Doc ❤️
Getting your news from breathless Right Wing conspiracy sites like Fromt Page is bad for your mental health, Choon. Antifa isn't really an organization. It is no voice of the Left any more than the KKK is the voice of the Right. Sorry you think that I'm arrogant just because I think you are wrong. But know this. Trump is losing support. He's losing.
Old 28-08-2017, 08:38 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Getting your news from breathless Right Wing conspiracy sites like Fromt Page is bad for your mental health, Choon. Antifa isn't really an organization. It is no voice of the Left any more than the KKK is the voice of the Right. Sorry you think that I'm arrogant just because I think you are wrong. But know this. Trump is losing support. He's losing.
It is true that a right wing site will report news that favours its point of view but i have had this conversation with you before Dr. The KKK were used to taint the Republican Party when they had no links to that party whereas the Democrats actively encourage Antifa by dismantling every sentence uttered by Trump and portraying him in an unkind light. They have engineered the creation of Anifa so they are using Antifa like they did the KKK proxies against Conservatives and Libertarians and other non-leftists in society.
Old 28-08-2017, 09:02 PM

Old 29-08-2017, 06:23 AM

Quote:

And.... now the are starting to side with Trump..

Antifa played right into his hands as predicted. Next they'll be declared a terrorist organisation whether they are an organisation or not, it won't matter.

And Trump will continue to lose... in your head.

Remember when I told you that Trump has a massive internet folllowing and you laughed at me?? And then he gets elected??

It's the same thing again buddy, you're not seeing the whole picture because you're an outdated guy, you read newspapers that are heavily biased. You need to step out of your casket and get a sense of what's really going on.

Not gonna happen though....
Old 29-08-2017, 06:47 AM

Quote:

Another thing: People are associating Antifa with the left. Open the video link here and read the comments. It doesn't matter what you think about it, it doesn't matter if you are right. The democrats should have addressed this a long time ago but they didn't, they let it fester... bad move.

Why do people hate Antifa so much? Could it be the protests at Berkeley? You know, the violent protests against those who were simply exercising their right to speak?
Hmmm... l wonder.

The democrats have a lot of work to do in order to win people back... being the anti Trump party is futile.
But they'll keep going and going because there is no awareness of what's going on and why people are pissed at them.
You are a prime example, out of touch, out of date.
Old 29-08-2017, 07:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wat_boy View Post
Fascist scum.

https://pantydeal.com/
Old 29-08-2017, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perry_Mace_On View Post
Fascist scum.
Thankfully there are groups whose sole purpose is to keep fascist scum in the gutter where it belongs.