Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > The Langers Forum
User Name
Password
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 16-08-2010, 02:26 PM
Macoitir Macoitir is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 7,365
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TypicalGerman View Post
1)Would you defend Larry on his next rape charge.
Would or Will?
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 16-08-2010, 02:35 PM
Matlock Matlock is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 45,154
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TypicalGerman View Post
1)Would you defend Larry on his next rape charge.
No.

I have been through all of this before TG. I dont think that i would do a good job of defending him, as i think i would be prejudiced.

I think he would certainly deserve a defence if he was charged with rape in the future, i just dont think i am the woman to do it.
__________________
Minister for Justice
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 16-08-2010, 02:37 PM
TypicalGerman TypicalGerman is offline
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1,648
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matlock View Post
No.

I have been through all of this before TG. I dont think that i would do a good job of defending him, as i think i would be prejudiced.

I think he would certainly deserve a defence if he was charged with rape in the future, i just dont think i am the woman to do it.
Why would you be prejudiced?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matlock View Post
Would i represent Larry Murphy if no one else would, yes.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 16-08-2010, 02:38 PM
Langer Dan Langer Dan is offline
Boys Oh Boys Forum Users
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Ogdenville, North Haverbrook and Brockway
Posts: 49,187
Default

That cunt should be strung up from the nearest lampost.

The sooner the vigilantes 'disappear' this fucker , the better.
__________________
Uh oh.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 16-08-2010, 03:15 PM
Matlock Matlock is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 45,154
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TypicalGerman View Post
Why would you be prejudiced?
My personal opinion is that he will reoffend.

On that basis i wold have to recuse myself from acting in his defence.
__________________
Minister for Justice
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 16-08-2010, 03:17 PM
TypicalGerman TypicalGerman is offline
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1,648
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matlock View Post
My personal opinion is that he will reoffend.

On that basis i wold have to recuse myself from acting in his defence.
I assume everyone does. Lots of bloodsuckers would love to have him though. Anyhow.
Would you represent him if no-one else would?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matlock View Post
Would i represent Larry Murphy if no one else would, yes.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 16-08-2010, 03:19 PM
Lapsy Pa Lapsy Pa is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 25,374
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langer Dan View Post
That cunt should be strung up from the nearest lampost.

The sooner the vigilantes 'disappear' this fucker , the better.
Matlock or Murph ?
__________________
"Maybe if we were a cynical team somebody would have pulled your man down but I suppose that is not in our DNA." Jack O'Connor

48-0
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 16-08-2010, 03:20 PM
duffer31 duffer31 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: the nettle bush
Posts: 12,225
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matlock View Post
Is doing a search of my threads beyond you, it is?

era leave the poor youngfella alone matty. he is fired up today so he obvioulsy had sex with mrs lampey.

he has the ould spring in the step today and the world is good again for lampey!!!
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 16-08-2010, 03:22 PM
duffer31 duffer31 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: the nettle bush
Posts: 12,225
Default

lamps will now ask matty the same question for the next 4 hours despite her answering it.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 16-08-2010, 03:23 PM
Matlock Matlock is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 45,154
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TypicalGerman View Post
I assume everyone does. Lots of bloodsuckers would love to have him though. Anyhow.
Would you represent him if no-one else would?
I would say very very few people would have any interest in defending him actually.

The majority of solicitors dont practice criminal law at all like.

Would i represent him if no one else would, yes. That is never going to happen though.
__________________
Minister for Justice
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump










All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All forum comments are the sole responsibility and property of forum users. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors disclaim all liability for content posted by users of the forum. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors do not necessarily share the views expressed in this forum. Use the report post system to have comments considered for edit or deletion. All users are IP logged. Website hosted by Hostrocket USA.