tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
Gemma O Doherty - Page 282 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > The Langers Forum
User Name
Password
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #2811  
Old 22-07-2019, 02:09 PM
bells of shandon bells of shandon is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,374
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Strutter View Post
But aren't you the Bellend with two names and a book that doesn't exist?
Are you not Strutter with the Stutter who can not string a sentence together. POS.
Reply With Quote
  #2812  
Old 22-07-2019, 02:13 PM
bells of shandon bells of shandon is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,374
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by collapsedfaceman View Post
The thin skinned stone cold losers will get a big wake-up very soon

https://www.irishtimes.com/opinion/y...61497?mode=amp

Youtube row raises serious questions on censorship by tech giants
Do we want Google, Twitter and Facebook to be sole gatekeepers of public speech?
Collapsey ,we are dealing with libtards here ,who have no idea of what is going on in the big wide world, They have absorbed the libtard agenda like sponges,and do not have the cognitive ability to see the big picture.,Just like village idiots, small minds and smaller experiences.
Reply With Quote
  #2813  
Old 22-07-2019, 02:21 PM
Mike Strutter Mike Strutter is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,914
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bells of shandon View Post
Collapsey ,we are dealing with libtards here ,who have no idea of what is going on in the big wide world, They have absorbed the libtard agenda like sponges,and do not have the cognitive ability to see the big picture.,Just like village idiots, small minds and smaller experiences.
Go to a new forum and take that clown Conan the Librarian with ye.
Reply With Quote
  #2814  
Old 22-07-2019, 03:31 PM
TheEarlofPearl TheEarlofPearl is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 12,795
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Strutter View Post
Go to a new forum and take that clown Conan the Librarian with ye.
Ignore him or just take the piss out of him like everyone else. To be honest, there is reams of material.
Reply With Quote
  #2815  
Old 22-07-2019, 05:16 PM
sloblock sloblock is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 6,552
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by collapsedfaceman View Post
The thin skinned stone cold losers will get a big wake-up very soon

https://www.irishtimes.com/opinion/y...61497?mode=amp

Youtube row raises serious questions on censorship by tech giants
Do we want Google, Twitter and Facebook to be sole gatekeepers of public speech?
Isn't that the larger who had several articles in the IT opposing abortion rights?

Like you, collapsY, he is on the wrong side of history.
Reply With Quote
  #2816  
Old 22-07-2019, 05:23 PM
CaptainSensible CaptainSensible is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 5,833
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sloblock View Post
Isn't that the larger who had several articles in the IT opposing abortion rights?

Like you, collapsY, he is on the wrong side of history.
It seemed a reasonable enough article to me whether you agree or disagree with his past writings.
Reply With Quote
  #2817  
Old 22-07-2019, 05:25 PM
Warm Leatherette Warm Leatherette is offline
PROC Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 911
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by collapsedfaceman View Post
The thin skinned stone cold losers will get a big wake-up very soon

https://www.irishtimes.com/opinion/y...61497?mode=amp

Youtube row raises serious questions on censorship by tech giants
Do we want Google, Twitter and Facebook to be sole gatekeepers of public speech?
Wasn't he in the New York Dolls?
Reply With Quote
  #2818  
Old 22-07-2019, 05:26 PM
sloblock sloblock is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 6,552
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainSensible View Post
It seemed a reasonable enough article to me whether you agree or disagree with his past writings.
One has to look at it in context. He would certainly not pen such an article in response to the deletion of a left-wing account.

And the whole issue he identifies is a natural result of rampant privatisation and deregulation. But he doesn't take the matter to its obvious conclusion, as it doesn't suit him to do so.
Reply With Quote
  #2819  
Old 22-07-2019, 05:33 PM
CaptainSensible CaptainSensible is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 5,833
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sloblock View Post
One has to look at it in context. He would certainly not pen such an article in response to the deletion of a left-wing account.

And the whole issue he identifies is a natural result of rampant privatisation and deregulation. But he doesn't take the matter to its obvious conclusion, as it doesn't suit him to do so.
Possibly, but he didn't at any point defend GOD in fact he says if it was hate speech she uttered then they made the right call. Maybe as you say this is a smokescreen as he did say if, but maybe he didn't view it as I assume the majority of people haven't as I can't imagine she has many followers.

As for your second part what do you think is obvious conclusion?
Reply With Quote
  #2820  
Old 22-07-2019, 06:15 PM
collapsedfaceman collapsedfaceman is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Republic of Opportunity hub
Posts: 21,791
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sloblock View Post
One has to look at it in context. He would certainly not pen such an article in response to the deletion of a left-wing account.

And the whole issue he identifies is a natural result of rampant privatisation and deregulation. But he doesn't take the matter to its obvious conclusion, as it doesn't suit him to do so.
You're losing.
Suck it up.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




Toucan

Cyprus Avenue, Tomorrow @ 7:30pm

More events ▼







All times are GMT. The time now is 09:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All forum comments are the sole responsibility and property of forum users. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors disclaim all liability for content posted by users of the forum. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors do not necessarily share the views expressed in this forum. Use the report post system to have comments considered for edit or deletion. All users are IP logged. Website hosted by Hostrocket USA.