tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
Gemma O Doherty - Page 277 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > The Langers Forum
User Name
Password
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #2761  
Old 17-07-2019, 06:09 PM
collapsedfaceman collapsedfaceman is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Republic of Opportunity hub
Posts: 21,801
Default

The lads like Fiona O Leary, fat Ed think they're after toppling a government or something.
Thanking "activists" for their help.
Has there ever been a time in history with so many fucking cunts?
Reply With Quote
  #2762  
Old 17-07-2019, 06:14 PM
Róisín_Rua Róisín_Rua is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Jerusalem's Lot, Maine
Posts: 11,301
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by collapsedfaceman View Post
The lads like Fiona O Leary, fat Ed think they're after toppling a government or something. Thanking "activists" for their help. Has there ever been a time in history with so many fucking cunts?
Rabid Lefties are taking over!!
Reply With Quote
  #2763  
Old 17-07-2019, 06:59 PM
bells of shandon bells of shandon is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,374
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Róisín_Rua View Post
Rabid Lefties are taking over!!
Ireland always has had a gombeen/sliveen element in her people.
Always ready to betray true patriots and sell out to gain favour or profit with the enemy.
The enemy within, the 5th Column, call it what you will, the PROC is infested with this filth.
A Nation can survive attacks from an outside enemy, but its defences can be fatally undermined by the enemy within,,

Last edited by bells of shandon; 17-07-2019 at 07:15 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #2764  
Old 17-07-2019, 07:00 PM
TheEarlofPearl TheEarlofPearl is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 12,795
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by collapsedfaceman View Post
The lads like Fiona O Leary, fat Ed think they're after toppling a government or something.
Thanking "activists" for their help.
Has there ever been a time in history with so many fucking cunts?
Stop mentioning them and giving them some relevance and eventually they might slope off.
Reply With Quote
  #2765  
Old 17-07-2019, 07:07 PM
doppellanger doppellanger is offline
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: eins zwei drei feen funf
Posts: 10,032
Default

*
Quote:
Originally Posted by bells of shandon View Post
Ireland always has had a gombeen/sliveen element in her people.
Always ready to betray true patriots and sell out to gain favour or profit with the enemy.
The enemy within, the 5th Column, call it what you will, the PROC is infested with this filth.
A Nation can survive attacks from an outside enemy, but its defences can be fatally undermined by the enemy within,, (Socrates)
Quotation is actually attributed to a speech by Cicero in the Roman Senate in 58 BC as "Recorded by Sallust" in the fictional novel 'A Pillar of Iron,' by Taylor Caldwell (1983), ch. 5.
The quotation bears resemblance to Cicero's Second Oration against Cataline. [2.11]

http://libertytree.ca/quotes/Marcus....ero.Quote.B6EA

And it even begins with a reference to you bellsy
"A nation can survive its fools..."
__________________
The irony of it all: http://www.peoplesrepublicofcork.com...ad.php?t=56443
Reply With Quote
  #2766  
Old 17-07-2019, 07:10 PM
doppellanger doppellanger is offline
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: eins zwei drei feen funf
Posts: 10,032
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The High King View Post
There is a lot of misinformation out there on a whole range of subjects but to blame Gemma for kids dying is pure bull. If the parents choose not to give vaccinations to their kids then the buck stops with them.
One problem is it also affects other kids, particularly those with already weakened immune systems, who come into contact with un-immunised kids.

https://www.vaccinestoday.eu/stories...herd-immunity/

So it could be the neighbour's kid with cancer or baby who gets the measles and dies.
__________________
The irony of it all: http://www.peoplesrepublicofcork.com...ad.php?t=56443
Reply With Quote
  #2767  
Old 17-07-2019, 07:11 PM
Roxetten Roxetten is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 18,453
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by sloblock View Post
More lies and bullshit from the master.
I am basing my comments on the antics of your buddies when Gemma tried to organise an event in Cork a few months ago, if any of the hotels in question had allowed her to hire out a room then your fellow goons would have forced entry to the building and rushed the stage to heckle and perhaps even throw stuff at her, if she had tried to make an impromtu speech on the street that night your thugs would have subjected her and anyone with her to verbal abuse if not worse.

You see Gemma has you losers tied up in knots, and deep down you know it.

She's able to play your type like a fiddle, most sensible people wouldn't take the slightest notice of her and those who would give her credence on issues like vaccination are beyond help anyway.

In Gemma we trust.

You bum.
__________________
Quote:
An activist can never really take a break. Trust me, I’ve tried.
Reply With Quote
  #2768  
Old 17-07-2019, 07:12 PM
bells of shandon bells of shandon is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,374
Default

It does not hurt when you smile Dops. it was off the top of the head, I GUESS YOU DID SOME RESEARCH.,
Have you any constructive contributions to the thread apart from your historical research abilities.
Reply With Quote
  #2769  
Old 17-07-2019, 07:13 PM
TheEarlofPearl TheEarlofPearl is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 12,795
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by doppellanger View Post
One problem is it also affects other kids, particularly those with already weakened immune systems, who come into contact with un-immunised kids.

https://www.vaccinestoday.eu/stories...herd-immunity/
King_y has a point, if one take medical advise from online nutjobs then it's your own look out as to consequences.
Reply With Quote
  #2770  
Old 17-07-2019, 07:14 PM
One One is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 24,249
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxetten View Post
I am basing my comments on the antics of your buddies when Gemma tried to organise an event in Cork a few months ago, if any of the hotels in question had allowed her to hire out a room then your fellow goons would have forced entry to the building and rushed the stage to heckle and perhaps even throw stuff at her, if she had tried to make an impromtu speech on the street that night your thugs would have subjected her and anyone with her to verbal abuse if not worse.

You see Gemma has you losers tied up in knots, and deep down you know it.

She's able to play your type like a fiddle, most sensible people wouldn't take the slightest notice of her and those who would give her credence on issues like vaccination are beyond help anyway.

In Gemma we trust.

You bum.
Roxy nails it.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump










All times are GMT. The time now is 06:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All forum comments are the sole responsibility and property of forum users. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors disclaim all liability for content posted by users of the forum. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors do not necessarily share the views expressed in this forum. Use the report post system to have comments considered for edit or deletion. All users are IP logged. Website hosted by Hostrocket USA.