tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
Ireland AM brutal shit - Page 12 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > The Langers Forum
User Name
Password
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #111  
Old 01-02-2019, 09:07 AM
Super Billy Davies Super Billy Davies is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Sitting in my underpants eating Meanies watching Jerry Springer repeats
Posts: 10,608
Default

I don't find her attractive, m8s.

She just doesn't annoy me.
Reply With Quote
  #112  
Old 01-02-2019, 10:37 AM
Beamish Beamish is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 6,583
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorz View Post
That's why I'm surprised that she'd lower herself to things like the "fashion" section on Ireland AM, which is all about judging how people look.

She was all over the gay marriage etc, she was Vincent Browne's Co host when he broadcast live from the George gay man's pub.

She had a proper minxy dress sense, I remember she appeared on #VinB one evening in a leather miniskirt and thigh boots. A difficult one to jack off to though as you always ran the risk of the camera turning to VinB.
Tv3 are badly stuck putting her and Matt Cooper on the box.

All the charisma of a wet fish.
Reply With Quote
  #113  
Old 06-03-2019, 07:19 AM
ColCork ColCork is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 3,361
Default

Mark Cagney named as a Tax Defaulter.

Caught for 37k.
Reply With Quote
  #114  
Old 28-04-2019, 10:14 AM
andtherestinjellys andtherestinjellys is offline
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 3,991
Default

2 blondie wans that present the morning show, i can't decide who I want to put my willy in more.
Reply With Quote
  #115  
Old 28-04-2019, 11:07 AM
jimmym jimmym is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 18,597
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by andtherestinjellys View Post
2 blondie wans that present the morning show, i can't decide who I want to put my willy in more.
Alan Hughes?
Reply With Quote
  #116  
Old 28-04-2019, 11:12 AM
andtherestinjellys andtherestinjellys is offline
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 3,991
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmym View Post
Alan Hughes?
Lawl
Reply With Quote
  #117  
Old 28-04-2019, 11:13 AM
Lee Bushwacker Lee Bushwacker is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Ireland and Europe
Posts: 25,881
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorz View Post
That's why I'm surprised that she'd lower herself to things like the "fashion" section on Ireland AM, which is all about judging how people look.

She was all over the gay marriage etc, she was Vincent Browne's Co host when he broadcast live from the George gay man's pub.

She had a proper minxy dress sense, I remember she appeared on #VinB one evening in a leather miniskirt and thigh boots. A difficult one to jack off to though as you always ran the risk of the camera turning to VinB.
"A jack of all trades" I suppose!
Reply With Quote
  #118  
Old 28-04-2019, 01:29 PM
Beamish Beamish is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 6,583
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorz View Post
That's why I'm surprised that she'd lower herself to things like the "fashion" section on Ireland AM, which is all about judging how people look.

She was all over the gay marriage etc, she was Vincent Browne's Co host when he broadcast live from the George gay man's pub.

She had a proper minxy dress sense, I remember she appeared on #VinB one evening in a leather miniskirt and thigh boots. A difficult one to jack off to though as you always ran the risk of the camera turning to VinB.
Her Twitter is insufferable.

A virtue signalling clown.
She is a camogie playing bore who dresses like a lesbian.
Reply With Quote
  #119  
Old 28-04-2019, 01:37 PM
Rorz Rorz is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Cork
Posts: 7,275
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beamish View Post
Her Twitter is insufferable.

A virtue signalling clown.
She is a camogie playing bore who dresses like a lesbian.

That's fairly accurate actually. I wouldn't be surprised if she hangs around with a lot of homosexuals.

Yer one Muireann who does the 6pm show with Martin "The King" King seems cool. That's not a Dub accent either, is she from these parts?
Reply With Quote
  #120  
Old 28-04-2019, 01:40 PM
Beamish Beamish is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 6,583
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorz View Post
That's fairly accurate actually. I wouldn't be surprised if she hangs around with a lot of homosexuals.

Yer one Muireann who does the 6pm show with Martin "The King" King seems cool. That's not a Dub accent either, is she from these parts?
Yep, waffling on about getting engaged.

I give it under 5 years
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump










All times are GMT. The time now is 03:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All forum comments are the sole responsibility and property of forum users. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors disclaim all liability for content posted by users of the forum. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors do not necessarily share the views expressed in this forum. Use the report post system to have comments considered for edit or deletion. All users are IP logged. Website hosted by Hostrocket USA.