tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
The Miseducation Of Lauryn Hill... - Page 4 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Music Forum
User Name
Password
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 14-03-2019, 06:47 AM
Jim Comic Jim Comic is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Cork
Posts: 35,960
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by One View Post
Playing Musgrave park 26th Sept, tickets 49.50 on sale friday.

'tis june, not sept


https://www.ticketmaster.ie/ms-laury...00564BA8B73271
__________________
Cork..... statio bene fida hipsters



---------------------------------------
CMJ Print
https://www.facebook.com/Choc-A-Bloc...7028939951391/
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 24-06-2019, 06:12 PM
One One is offline
Banned
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 17,543
Default

Dragged along to this. Setlist looks tasty tbf
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 01-07-2019, 08:17 AM
One One is offline
Banned
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 17,543
Default

Shite again.

Days after Cork 'disgrace' - Lauryn Hill hammered for sound problems and being late at Glastonbury
What happened in Cork obviously wasn't a once off

https://www.corkbeo.ie/culture/music...auryn-16505961


If she is going to be so unprofessional she should stay retired.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 02-07-2019, 06:41 PM
Rorz Rorz is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Cork
Posts: 7,297
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by One View Post
Shite again.

Days after Cork 'disgrace' - Lauryn Hill hammered for sound problems and being late at Glastonbury
What happened in Cork obviously wasn't a once off

https://www.corkbeo.ie/culture/music...auryn-16505961


If she is going to be so unprofessional she should stay retired.

She was great at Glasto according to the Guardian. You'd wonder are people watching different gigs like, or do they write these reviews before the show.

https://www.theguardian.com/music/20...-pyramid-stage
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 02-07-2019, 06:51 PM
One One is offline
Banned
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 17,543
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorz View Post
She was great at Glasto according to the Guardian. You'd wonder are people watching different gigs like, or do they write these reviews before the show.

https://www.theguardian.com/music/20...-pyramid-stage
Tbf she is a Guardian writers wet dream.
They're hardly going to give her a shit review.


They also hate Morrissey now because he endorsed a right wing party. Lol.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 02-07-2019, 09:36 PM
Falling At Your Feet Falling At Your Feet is offline
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 2,229
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by One View Post
Tbf she is a Guardian writers wet dream.
They're hardly going to give her a shit review.


They also hate Morrissey now because he endorsed a right wing party. Lol.
No, not now, The Guardian have been on a Morrissey hate campaign for over a decade, there are over 100 anti/critical Morrissey articles on their website, the only conclusion to draw, is that this is a planned vendetta.

It seems to have had its origin, in a court case years ago, where he sued them for liable and won.

Correction, Moz got an apology from NME, for a 2007 article, in advance of a planned court hearing, the journalist who wrote the offending article - Tim Jonze, also writes for the Guardian.
https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-18410933

Last edited by Falling At Your Feet; 02-07-2019 at 10:06 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 03-07-2019, 09:32 AM
One One is offline
Banned
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 17,543
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falling At Your Feet View Post
No, not now, The Guardian have been on a Morrissey hate campaign for over a decade, there are over 100 anti/critical Morrissey articles on their website, the only conclusion to draw, is that this is a planned vendetta.

It seems to have had its origin, in a court case years ago, where he sued them for liable and won.

Correction, Moz got an apology from NME, for a 2007 article, in advance of a planned court hearing, the journalist who wrote the offending article - Tim Jonze, also writes for the Guardian.
https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-18410933
Interesting.


I'd say Mozzer is on the WUM tbh, he lives in L.A. like.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump










All times are GMT. The time now is 11:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All forum comments are the sole responsibility and property of forum users. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors disclaim all liability for content posted by users of the forum. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors do not necessarily share the views expressed in this forum. Use the report post system to have comments considered for edit or deletion. All users are IP logged. Website hosted by Hostrocket USA.