tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
The official Cork and Irish Basketball thread. - Page 514 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Sports Forum
User Name
Password
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #5131  
Old 24-08-2012, 02:14 PM
thepeacemaker thepeacemaker is offline
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 382
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stringmusic View Post
none of them have their own facility and cachement area like neptune who should be leading the way not repeating same mistakes
yeah i must admit the Shed is a great place to play bingo alright....
Reply With Quote
  #5132  
Old 24-08-2012, 02:30 PM
stringmusic stringmusic is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 3,461
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepeacemaker View Post
yeah i must admit the Shed is a great place to play bingo alright....
your lucky to be let in
Reply With Quote
  #5133  
Old 24-08-2012, 02:37 PM
DogTheLangerHunter DogTheLangerHunter is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 21,391
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stringmusic View Post
its all short term stuff there,beat demons and matthews,big deal
In a nutshell, what's wrong with Irish basketball.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by duishbag View Post
im wasting my time here arguing with people who get their facts from newspapers,
Reply With Quote
  #5134  
Old 25-08-2012, 12:25 PM
lightsout lightsout is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 14
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DogTheLangerHunter View Post
In a nutshell, what's wrong with Irish basketball.

That question was a conversation stopper !
Reply With Quote
  #5135  
Old 25-08-2012, 09:44 PM
thepeacemaker thepeacemaker is offline
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 382
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stringmusic View Post
your lucky to be let in
ha,ha, im a season ticket holder
Reply With Quote
  #5136  
Old 25-08-2012, 09:48 PM
slamjam slamjam is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 246
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobie1 View Post
This is the case everywhere though

Demons: only 3 or 4 last 5 years
UL: None since stephen king
Ballon:
Moycullen are all young but arent competitive yet
Killester: Not many last couple years either
UCD: Very few most come from other clubs
Demons; agree
UL; Campbell and King and one to states
Moycullen; lot of good kids coming plus cunningham, they are a young clu
Killester; Westbrooke, Westbrook and Westbrooke, at least 5 here
UCD; Meaneys and the twins, Foleys etc..a lot of decent players
Neptune; way behind in terms of talent nutured otherwise they wouldn't be recruiting players from dublin.
Reply With Quote
  #5137  
Old 26-08-2012, 05:36 PM
scoobie1 scoobie1 is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 17
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by slamjam View Post
Demons; agree
UL; Campbell and King and one to states
Moycullen; lot of good kids coming plus cunningham, they are a young clu
Killester; Westbrooke, Westbrook and Westbrooke, at least 5 here
UCD; Meaneys and the twins, Foleys etc..a lot of decent players
Neptune; way behind in terms of talent nutured otherwise they wouldn't be recruiting players from dublin.
UL: Campbell must be nearly 30? and king is about 27.. those guys didnt break in the last 5 years. its more like 10!

Moycullen: agree

Killester: Westbrooks were all more then 5 years ago except the youngest one and he was never in the rotation before he went to the states

UCD: Meanys are more then 5 years ago and twins joined on scholarship, foley was vincents and has been playing atleast 10 years

Neptune: Roy and the polish kid they are actually better then the teams above...
Reply With Quote
  #5138  
Old 26-08-2012, 05:43 PM
stringmusic stringmusic is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 3,461
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobie1 View Post
UL: Campbell must be nearly 30? and king is about 27.. those guys didnt break in the last 5 years. its more like 10!

Moycullen: agree

Killester: Westbrooks were all more then 5 years ago except the youngest one and he was never in the rotation before he went to the states

UCD: Meanys are more then 5 years ago and twins joined on scholarship, foley was vincents and has been playing atleast 10 years

Neptune: Roy and the polish kid they are actually better then the teams above...
polish kid has great potential but they need to develop him as a forward. roy gone
Reply With Quote
  #5139  
Old 26-08-2012, 09:02 PM
scoobie1 scoobie1 is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 17
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stringmusic View Post
polish kid has great potential but they need to develop him as a forward. roy gone
he is about 6foot 6 thats big enough to play the post here!
Reply With Quote
  #5140  
Old 27-08-2012, 09:11 AM
stringmusic stringmusic is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 3,461
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobie1 View Post
he is about 6foot 6 thats big enough to play the post here!
hes not,yet anyway! he prob.want to go away like rest so needs to develop perimeter game regardless
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




Live Music

Stuart Wilde & The Birdmen

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 11:30pm

More events ▼







All times are GMT. The time now is 05:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All forum comments are the sole responsibility and property of forum users. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors disclaim all liability for content posted by users of the forum. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors do not necessarily share the views expressed in this forum. Use the report post system to have comments considered for edit or deletion. All users are IP logged. Website hosted by Hostrocket USA.