tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
My car has Issues... - Page 2 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Users Ads & Discussion > Motors
User Name
Password

Old 13-03-2010, 09:48 PM
Banned

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuaphaiWolfy View Post
Very late to respond, but the problem is solved and only after I let the door get just bad enough to where it would not close entirely. I literally had to start the car to get the windows down, and then close it from there.

Oh ha ha, I almost forgot to laugh.

Kind of like hipdisplaysia(sp?) for large dogs, I found the power of washers.

B-B-But its my first used car, and my first car... I've only worked on it... lets see, there was both coolant tubes, the drivers side bulb went out(twice), in Nov. my port lights refused to shut off, had to disconnect them all and was forced to let the driver's side light to go out because it was too hot to touch and I couldn't get it out. umm... the door, and now I'm working on the plastic side pannel... the plastic things that hold the pannel on are bent, and I recently had to unscrew the outside ones and place new screws in so that it would stay instead of catching... blah, blah, blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaah.... .... .... ... ....

Yes, I'm having fun lots!

Oi oi, Norrie alert!
Old 13-03-2010, 09:59 PM

best thing to do there is find a quite good road, bring the speed up to 80mph and jamm on the brakes.but at the same time as pressin on the breaks pull the door handle.
that should sort the door out
Old 13-03-2010, 10:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark84 View Post
best thing to do there is find a quite good road, bring the speed up to 80mph and jamm on the brakes.but at the same time as pressin on the breaks pull the door handle.
Yeah, I'm sure a woman can handle a motor vehicle at that speed.
Old 15-03-2010, 09:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fearless Urchin View Post
Yeah, I'm sure a woman can handle a motor vehicle at that speed.
I've done 90 and handled it just fine, 80 is not big for someone like me.
Old 15-03-2010, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Would'nt you go back to 1985?
Old 16-03-2010, 02:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
I wish that were any where near possible... accept for the fact that I have a huge stereo thing in the back and it's not bolted down... that kind of thing if thrown after hitting the breaks would put me either in a bed or would turn me into a vegetable for sure.