tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
Man Boobs - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > The Langers Forum
User Name
Password
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-11-2019, 03:50 PM
Hurricane Sterling Hurricane Sterling is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 3,316
Default Man Boobs

Ive grown little man boobs since about a year ago even though i have actually dropped weight in general. Any fitness and health freaks on here can give me advice on how to get rid of man boobs?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-11-2019, 04:04 PM
CJ Poogan CJ Poogan is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 2,189
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane Sterling View Post
Ive grown little man boobs since about a year ago even though i have actually dropped weight in general. Any fitness and health freaks on here can give me advice on how to get rid of man boobs?
Your previous excess weight was hiding your man titties.

You will have to exerxise specifically to tone this area or consider surgery.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-11-2019, 04:22 PM
andtherestinjellys andtherestinjellys is offline
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 4,122
Default

You could put them to use and charge for tit wanks
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-11-2019, 04:34 PM
Hurricane Sterling Hurricane Sterling is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 3,316
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ Poogan View Post
Your previous excess weight was hiding your man titties.

You will have to exerxise specifically to tone this area or consider surgery.
Theres man boob surgery? Whats it like in the emergency room? "We have a man run over by a truck. Losing blood fast and slipping in and out of consciousness".

Hold on. This fella needs man boob surgery first.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-11-2019, 04:54 PM
an liathroid beag an liathroid beag is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 14,765
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane Sterling View Post
Ive grown little man boobs since about a year ago even though i have actually dropped weight in general. Any fitness and health freaks on here can give me advice on how to get rid of man boobs?
Go to the gym and work on upper body strength and develop the pectorals.
__________________
A woman drove me to drink!-and I forgot to thank her!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-11-2019, 05:04 PM
SoundMan SoundMan is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 20,680
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by andtherestinjellys View Post
You could put them to use and charge for tit wanks
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-11-2019, 05:12 PM
CJ Poogan CJ Poogan is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 2,189
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane Sterling View Post
Theres man boob surgery? Whats it like in the emergency room? "We have a man run over by a truck. Losing blood fast and slipping in and out of consciousness".

Hold on. This fella needs man boob surgery first.
Yes...male cosmetic surgery is huge amongst gays and septic men.

Anything from bent penis correction to anal bleaching.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-11-2019, 05:16 PM
SoundMan SoundMan is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 20,680
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ Poogan View Post
Yes...male cosmetic surgery is huge amongst gays and septic men.

Anything from bent penis correction to anal bleaching.
Just how bent was the penis and did that lead to the requirement for anal bleaching? Asking for a friend
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-11-2019, 05:20 PM
CJ Poogan CJ Poogan is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 2,189
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundMan View Post
Just how bent was the penis and did that lead to the requirement for anal bleaching? Asking for a friend
Ive never seen a bent mans penis.

Ive just recalled that master terrorist (and top shagger) Carlos the Jackal was grabs by the french secret service whilst still under anesthetic whilst having his love handles reduced......hoisted by his own love handles...
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-11-2019, 05:20 PM
Drucker Drucker is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 14,740
Default

Depending on your age, this could be as a result of a deficiency of Testosterone.

You can take testosterone supplements if necessary.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




Daphne Wright: A Quiet Mutiny

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼






tester
All times are GMT. The time now is 07:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All forum comments are the sole responsibility and property of forum users. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors disclaim all liability for content posted by users of the forum. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors do not necessarily share the views expressed in this forum. Use the report post system to have comments considered for edit or deletion. All users are IP logged. Website hosted by Hostrocket USA.