tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
Utopia for asylum seekers - Page 51 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > The Langers Forum
User Name
Password
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #501  
Old 02-10-2019, 11:59 AM
Conan The Vegetarian Conan The Vegetarian is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 10,636
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryDavid View Post
I was shocked recently on a trip to Paris as to how rough certain sections of the city have become.

Virtually unrecognisable from the city it was a few short years ago

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...rant-children/

Little wonder Maccron is about as popular as colon cancer.
Yeah, the police are just pretending there are areas they can only go into in riot gear.
Reply With Quote
  #502  
Old 02-10-2019, 12:04 PM
Choon Choon is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 7,542
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conan The Vegetarian View Post
Ask the people of Paris.
Lol

Triggs frequently tells us of fantastical ‘trips to England’


So, this moron is walking through the streets of London and he can’t see a change in society over there?


Ha ha ha


Though we are talking about a man who is over 40, living in cork and thought that Ian Bailey was born in Ireland


The ‘man’ has the awareness of a 3 month old baby.
Reply With Quote
  #503  
Old 02-10-2019, 12:08 PM
LarryDavid LarryDavid is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 4,958
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conan The Vegetarian View Post
Ask the people of Paris.
At least 64 percent of French people believe that asylum seekers arriving in increasing numbers from North Africa and the Middle East are a “major source of crime,” a recent poll shows.


The survey was conducted by international polling and market research company Ifop for the Russian Sputnik news agency.
Reply With Quote
  #504  
Old 02-10-2019, 12:11 PM
Choon Choon is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 7,542
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conan The Vegetarian View Post
Yeah, the police are just pretending there are areas they can only go into in riot gear.






But these videos are probably ‘Fake’




No change at all over in England and Paris.
And all those millions who say there is, are just liars.

Gotta love far left crazies like Triggs and co.


Heads buried in the sand.....
Reply With Quote
  #505  
Old 02-10-2019, 12:13 PM
Conan The Vegetarian Conan The Vegetarian is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 10,636
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choon View Post
Lol

Triggs frequently tells us of fantastical ‘trips to England’


So, this moron is walking through the streets of London and he can’t see a change in society over there?


Ha ha ha


Though we are talking about a man who is over 40, living in cork and thought that Ian Bailey was born in Ireland


The ‘man’ has the awareness of a 3 month old baby.
He wouldn't see much bladdered on cheap Beamish in Wetherspoons to be fair.
Reply With Quote
  #506  
Old 02-10-2019, 12:16 PM
Conan The Vegetarian Conan The Vegetarian is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 10,636
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryDavid View Post
At least 64 percent of French people believe that asylum seekers arriving in increasing numbers from North Africa and the Middle East are a “major source of crime,” a recent poll shows.


The survey was conducted by international polling and market research company Ifop for the Russian Sputnik news agency.
https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2019/0...unscathed/amp/

Fake news
Reply With Quote
  #507  
Old 02-10-2019, 12:23 PM
Mike Strutter Mike Strutter is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,723
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by choon View Post
lol

triggs frequently tells us of fantastical ‘trips to england’


so, this moron is walking through the streets of london and he can’t see a change in society over there?


Ha ha ha


though we are talking about a man who is over 40, living in cork and thought that ian bailey was born in ireland


the ‘man’ has the awareness of a 3 month old baby.
:d:d:d
Reply With Quote
  #508  
Old 02-10-2019, 12:43 PM
Choon Choon is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 7,542
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conan The Vegetarian View Post
He wouldn't see much bladdered on cheap Beamish in Wetherspoons to be fair.
Oh I say it’s on to the plane drunk

Drunk over there

Back on the plane drunk


Dutch courage for our little man.
Reply With Quote
  #509  
Old 02-10-2019, 12:55 PM
Perry_Mace_On Perry_Mace_On is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Shady Grove Convalescent Home
Posts: 17,266
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choon View Post
Wow, that video is absurdly racist.
__________________
LawrenceSummers;6484 814
That’s not art, that a stick.
Reply With Quote
  #510  
Old 02-10-2019, 01:08 PM
Róisín_Rua Róisín_Rua is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Castle Rock, Maine
Posts: 10,691
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choon View Post

Is that video really ALL London?
__________________
★ R²
Never Value The Opinions Of Those You Do Not Consider Valuable
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




Comedy Cavern : Brian Gallagher & Guests

Coughlan's, Tomorrow @ 8:30pm

More events ▼






tester
All times are GMT. The time now is 07:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All forum comments are the sole responsibility and property of forum users. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors disclaim all liability for content posted by users of the forum. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors do not necessarily share the views expressed in this forum. Use the report post system to have comments considered for edit or deletion. All users are IP logged. Website hosted by Hostrocket USA.