tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
Racism in Cork. - Page 3 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > The Langers Forum
User Name
Password

Old 17-06-2009, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Zurich Connection View Post
I think Ireland doesn't have enough "non nationals"... that explains all the inbreds and why Bertie was elected at all. The gene pool needs replenishing... it really does.
fucking agree with you. good point.

look at what ireland has ended up with - Brian "Shrek" Cowen...
Old 18-06-2009, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by starchaser View Post
immigration policy is set at an EU level. you obviously arent too familiar with this.
Here we go, the link as promised last night.

http://www.peoplesrepublicofcork.com...d.php?t=143375

As I said, deliberately posting up what are known to be lies to suit your Libertarian anti-EU agenda.

Usually, getting caught telling porkies does not make people sympathetic to your policies.
Old 18-06-2009, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd26 View Post
Here we go, the link as promised last night.

http://www.peoplesrepublicofcork.com...d.php?t=143375

As I said, deliberately posting up what are known to be lies to suit your Libertarian anti-EU agenda.

Usually, getting caught telling porkies does not make people sympathetic to your policies.
There's little libertarian about Starchaser's social views.
Old 18-06-2009, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by starchaser View Post
cant do that as long as we're a member of the EU. EU controls immigration policy. Not the Irish government.
Its EU law that states that an asylum seeker must delcare their intention to look for asylum in the first EU country they land in not Irish law.

This is why they should not be granted asylum in ireland as their is no possible was that ireland was the first EU country they would have landed in.

It would be as easy as scanning their passports to see their travel details and then deporting them to the country they first landed in.

Much less cost to our poor broken little country.
Old 18-06-2009, 11:49 AM

[QUOTE=Bennyton;27293 00]I agree with you in that they should have to, but its simply the authority's in London Heathrow and Amsterdam airport's that couldn't be bothered stopping people, because it means keeping them there, so they let the people fly to a different country of choice, and alert the officials about those people as soon as the flight leaves, that way they don't have to pay for court hearings, social welfare or much else tbh..[/QUOTE]

This is why our government should be sending them right back.
Old 18-06-2009, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lapsy Pa View Post
What about all the Irish people living illegally abroad. Shouldn't they be told to fuck off home.
Aye,a few people I know have sons/daughters working in New York and they are having "Legalise The Irish" marches every other weekend. Yet when they are asked should non-nationals here be given Irish citizenship they say "Fuck No".

Last edited by wayne gayle; 18-06-2009 at 12:16 PM..
Old 18-06-2009, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C Montgomery Bones View Post
Yes they should.

And any nigerian asylum seeker looking for asylum in ireland should also be sent packing. There are no direct flights or means of travel between ireland and nigeria. Asylum seekers must declare their intention to look for asylum in the first country they land in.
For the majority of nigerians this is the UK. They then travel to ireland as we are seen as a soft touch.
As a result we have to house them, feed and clothe them for the duration of their application and subsequent appeal. Oh nearly forgot we have to pay their legal costs too.

Every one of their applications should be thrown out due to them not claiming asylum in the first country they landed in.
Good call.
Old 18-06-2009, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayne gayle View Post
Aye,a few people I know have sons/daughters working in New York and they are having "Legalise The Irish" marches every other weekend. Yet when they are asked should non-nationals here be given Irish citizenship they say "Fuck No".
Living in boston the last seven years. Haven't seen a legalise the Irish march in the last two years. Could be I've missed it. But the impetus seems to have gone from that. Besides it's typical Irish, we want special treatment wherever we go, Shur aren't we all loveable rouges. While most of us want to send all the fuzziwuzzies home. Nothing like a good set of double standards.
Old 18-06-2009, 02:55 PM

Often you can go for months or even years without seeing any fights, arguments or other incidents around town only to be brought back down to earth like a ton of bricks…

Last night walking over North Gate Bridge about 11.30pm a Cork scumbag in his late twenties was being held back by two equally animated wans as he vented at an African woman outside Sebo’s Bar on the corner of North Mall and Shandon St.

From what I could gather it looked like they had been asked to leave the bar. The, now visibly seething, scumbag kept roaring ‘IRA! IRA!’ at the woman in a way that sounded like a question. Then he’d follow this by looking at the bar, raising his hands and shouting ‘BOOM!’. I eventually twigged that the implication was that the IRA would blow up the bar on his behalf. I’m pretty sure from her non-chalant reaction this was completely lost on the intended recipient – I was barely able to interpret what he was saying myself.

Then as the scumbag was being herded across the road by the wans he changed to something a bit less complicated and resorted to just shouting ‘nigger’ as he made his way up Pope’s Quay until he was out of earshot.
Old 18-06-2009, 02:59 PM

maybe he just couldn't believe she'd been in ireland five years and had never seen 'in the name of the father'.