Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > The Langers Forum
User Name
Password
View Poll Results: Clinton vs Trump for 2016 POTUS
Clinton 90 47.12%
Trump 101 52.88%
Voters: 191. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 07-06-2016, 07:34 PM
Corcaigh32 Corcaigh32 is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Corcaigh
Posts: 32,085
Default

Scary thing is democrats are likely to vote Trump because they dislike Clinton so much, that's if it ends up being Trump v Clinton.

Americans equating using a private email server with Trump's views on women, Muslims and Hispanics. Ycnmiu.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 07-06-2016, 07:38 PM
Eoin Eoin is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Dublin
Posts: 30,131
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corcaigh32 View Post
Scary thing is democrats are likely to vote Trump because they dislike Clinton so much, that's if it ends up being Trump v Clinton.

Americans equating using a private email server with Trump's views on women, Muslims and Hispanics. Ycnmiu.
A lot of people who don't like Clinton will just stay home though. Depends on whether she can get the Bernie supporters on side after the race is over
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 07-06-2016, 07:54 PM
Drucker Drucker is online now
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 10,702
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corcaigh32 View Post
Scary thing is democrats are likely to vote Trump because they dislike Clinton so much, that's if it ends up being Trump v Clinton.

Americans equating using a private email server with Trump's views on women, Muslims and Hispanics. Ycnmiu.
She wants to be President and she has admitted using her personal email server at her home to send and receive federal classified documents?

The US ambassador to Libya was ambushed and murdered after security was breached and you think that's OK?

The Irish media has a lot to answer for.

She's not far enough ahead of Trump to survive five months of relentless attack ads.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 07-06-2016, 07:59 PM
Duffs Duffs is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 13,161
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drucker View Post
She wants to be President and she has admitted using her personal email server at her home to send and receive federal classified documents?

The US ambassador to Libya was ambushed and murdered after security was breached and you think that's OK?

The Irish media has a lot to answer for.

She's not far enough ahead of Trump to survive five months of relentless attack ads.
....but continually refuses to discuss the matter.

Trump will destroy her during the debates on this one issue alone.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 07-06-2016, 08:02 PM
Spank The Donkey Spank The Donkey is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 16,676
Default

I love how people think Americans aren't thick enough to vote for Trump.
Bush got two terms folks!
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 07-06-2016, 08:02 PM
citytc citytc is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 996
Default

Trump has invested in Ireland and created and saved jobs. Absolute hero. I'm going to play a few rounds at the Trump Turnberry too so it'd be wrong not to support the man. It's disappointing that people don't recognise what he has done for Ireland.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 07-06-2016, 08:02 PM
Hurricane Sterling Hurricane Sterling is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 2,884
Default

Im going for Trump. He's a cunt but Hilary is more of a cunt.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 07-06-2016, 08:03 PM
Róisín_Rua Róisín_Rua is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Derry, Maine
Posts: 8,819
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane Sterling View Post
Im going for Trump. He's a cunt but Hilary is more of a cunt.
Lol! Brilliant logic there, Hurricane_Y!
__________________
★ R²
Senior PROCcer
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 07-06-2016, 08:15 PM
Eoin Eoin is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Dublin
Posts: 30,131
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spank The Donkey View Post
I love how people think Americans aren't thick enough to vote for Trump.
Bush got two terms folks!
There's enough thick Americans out there to give Trump a good percentage of the vote, no doubt, but even if Clinton was to get 52/53% of the vote, in terms of the electoral college, she's gonna win by a landslide. In 2012, Obama only got 51% and won by 130-odd votes

Clinton will match that at least IMO.

The gas thing is, this was a slam dunk for the Republicans if they'd picked a moderate candidate.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 07-06-2016, 08:28 PM
citytc citytc is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 996
Default

Would love to see the faces of all those "live and let live" liberal nazis if Trump gets elected.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump










All times are GMT. The time now is 12:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All forum comments are the sole responsibility and property of forum users. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors disclaim all liability for content posted by users of the forum. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors do not necessarily share the views expressed in this forum. Use the report post system to have comments considered for edit or deletion. All users are IP logged. Website hosted by Hostrocket USA.