Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > The Langers Forum
User Name
Password

Old 02-05-2016, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinLutherPingJr View Post
I do, but more from a Marxist point of view. I frown on the people who make a disproportionate amount of money from the labour of others, with no thought to the impact of their product.

It's like the energy industry. Historically, the owners and boardroom suite of the coal-mining sector, for example, haven't given a shit about their miners or pollution. Nonetheless, it's possible to have a sector of the energy industry that doesn't pollute, and does take proper care of its workers.
What did Marx have to say about strippers ?

In all fairness Exile-y some strippers (i.e the hot ones) make a fair bit of coin out of getting their kit off. Of course it isn't a long term career option (ever heard of someone stripping into their 40's) . But like I said I would have though a self declared feminist like yourself would be opposed to the sex industry on principle .
Old 02-05-2016, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by strict66 View Post
What did Marx have to say about strippers ?

In all fairness Exile-y some strippers (i.e the hot ones) make a fair bit of coin out of getting their kit off. Of course it isn't a long term career option (ever heard of someone stripping into their 40's) . But like I said I would have though a self declared feminist like yourself would be opposed to the sex industry on principle .
Yeah, so you said. Twice.

Old 23-02-2018, 03:32 AM

Location: Sitting in my underpants eating Meanies watching Jerry Springer repeats

Originally Posted by Tommy L

Wasn't a friends kid ya bollox, the reason I looked at the profile was the profile pic showed this wan primarily with tits bulging out of her top with hardly any face in view so of course I checked it out, clicked the profile and the girl in the photo was well under eighteen,

Old 23-02-2018, 03:44 AM

Location: Sitting in my underpants eating Meanies watching Jerry Springer repeats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crayons O'Neil View Post
Hello I'm Chris Hanson from how to catch a predator.

Tommy L why don't you take a seat over there.
Old 23-02-2018, 03:44 PM

Well in light of the subsequent cases involving sickos grooming kids online I wasn't far wrong was I ? the rte producer who was done had a fake page set up and was following many young girls, look if someone wants to dress this way then its up to them, but surely close off your social media accounts to the public that scumbag was able to follow lots of profiles.

It seems young kids and teens view the amount of followers they have as some sort of popularity thing.
Old 23-02-2018, 10:36 PM
Senior PROC Member

...my parents certainly don't give a feck anymore...they are dead.
Old 25-02-2018, 07:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy L View Post
I think its an utter disgrace that any self respecting parent would allow there kid to operate in such a manner, and feck knows what its like on instagram and whatever other cods wollop there is nowadays.

Could it be said I'm being overly harsh here ? as kids suffer from peer pressure and all that kind of stuff.

Or maybe as someone who is not a parent are my in no position to comment ? are kids really that hard to look after, where they can seeming do as they please ?.
Cods wollop - top expression, haven't heard that in years. Love it.
Old 25-02-2018, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by doolaly View Post
...my parents certainly don't give a feck anymore...they are dead.
As is your brother Col.
Old 25-02-2018, 10:45 AM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spank The Donkey View Post
I can't find it now but I believe there's a recent enough long term study that actually has some data on this phenomenon and the results aren't pretty.
..anyone who reads or even thinks of mentioning him...is what you are Spank a wanker without a cawk..