View Poll Results: SF IOTY
Pointy 13 72.22%
R&B 4 22.22%
Upyaboya 0 0%
Norris 1 5.56%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-12-2019, 01:36 AM
Banned

I suppose you will nominate your m8 for the same reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beamish View Post
Respective you thundering retard.
'Perspective clubs'?
Quote:
Originally Posted by One View Post
what is this 'firt' you speak of?
Retard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Langer Dan View Post
Learn to spell, retard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryDavid View Post
STFU retard.

Four examples above but you could find many more but I'm sure people will get the drift from these

You should PM me now like you did G'luck, you absolute laughing stock

P.S Forgive me for my late night posting as I am in a different timezone and can't sleep

Last edited by Choice is yours; 11-12-2019 at 01:54 AM..
Old 11-12-2019, 01:59 AM

My nomination is for you. If you want to nom Dan that’s your business so don’t be bothering me about other posters.

I will leave my 2nd nomination up to the three lads.

As for G’Luck. I think he’s a decent guy and I’ve always respected him a poster.
Old 11-12-2019, 02:04 AM
Banned

Old 11-12-2019, 02:14 AM
Banned

Ethel_mitty nommed for this doozie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethelred View Post
Hate to break it to ye fine gentlemen but this is flowing down to U14 level.

So much so that drug testing should be carried out at Féile 2020, it's getting ridiculous.
Old 11-12-2019, 05:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pontipine View Post

As for G’Luck. I think he’s a decent guy and I’ve always respected him a poster.
Tis mutual Ponti boy.

Cheers for getting this up and running DT, I'm up the walls with work at the moment but will get nomming when I find a minute.
Old 11-12-2019, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy O'Ranieri View Post
Links were provided. I have read the relevant section(s) of the thread in question. I'll need to research it a bit more, and Marco and Phil will have to come in on this. The bottom line here is that people can't necessarily hide behind deletion of posts. We need to get to the bottom of whether something really unsavoury occurred.
I'll take a look at the posts in question when I'm at my laptop later this morning.

Sounds like this one needs some nuanced, bespoke jew-dictation.
Old 11-12-2019, 09:15 AM

I wasn't an active reader of the thread at the time but have gone back over the posts quoted above.

This post below seems to best sum up the nature of the post which is alleged to have been made

https://www.peoplesrepublicofcork.co...postcount=1308

But in the absence of seeing the original post (or having it paraphrased, with a degree of accuracy, in a way that doesn't stray into libellous territory) I'd be leaning towards not rubber-stamping this nomination.

Can anyone offer a libel-friendly paraphasing?

I think deleting posts is cowardly but if we judged every post purely on the spin that someone replying puts on it then we'd be in very dodgy territory.

The specific words used (and their context) matter.

For what it's worth I don't think the posts below stray into IOTY territory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roversfan View Post
Nope. Jamie Wall was told he was getting managers job. Then JBM was told he was getting job but only on a 1 year term. Now Donal Og gets a job in charge of a juvenile team. After supplying a Character ref for a convicted Criminal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by red&blue View Post
I have to say I feel very uneasy about the last sentence above. These are children we are entrusting to someone who gave a character reference for a peadophile
Old 11-12-2019, 09:34 AM

I'm aware of vendettas between Dan & Ponti and Red&Blue, however, other posters have alluded to this incident too. I don't believe this is purely vendetta. I believe it happened and I think it should be an extraordinary case of a nomination without a direct link. Philby seems to disagree, and I must respect that. Marco will have the final say here if Phil is upholding his stance.
Old 11-12-2019, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy O'Ranieri View Post
I'm aware of vendettas between Dan & Ponti and Red&Blue, however, other posters have alluded to this incident too. I don't believe this is purely vendetta. I believe it happened and I think it should be an extraordinary case of a nomination without a direct link. Philby seems to disagree, and I must respect that. Marco will have the final say here if Phil is upholding his stance.
The lack of direct link I could live with - as it would otherwise encourage blatant post deletion @ year-end.

But unless someone finds a way to adequately paraphrase the post (and it gets backed up sufficiently by non-partison parties) I'd side with declining to nominate.

In the absence of that then I'm all for placing the weight of this decision at Marco's fair feet.
Old 11-12-2019, 09:47 AM

I'm not entertaining any of the Ponti & Dan versus Choice/Grindr stuff. I don't particularly get on with him myself but that's pure vendetta territory.