tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
The Official French League Thread - Page 95 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Sports Forum
User Name
Password

Old 15-02-2020, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UpYaBoya View Post
4-4
Haha

Yeah, just saw that, turned it off when they went 3-4 up
Old 31-03-2020, 08:37 PM

RIP Pape, he was loved at Marseille

‘We are saddened to report the death of former Marseille President Pape Diouf, who recently fell ill with COVID-19. May he rest in peace.’
Old 28-04-2020, 02:07 PM

Ligue 2019-20 is OVER

I repeat

it's O.V.E.R

Same for Top 14
Old 28-04-2020, 02:24 PM

so Lorient won't be promoted is it?

fuck ye you pangolin eating cunts!
Old 28-04-2020, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marco 2005 View Post
so Lorient won't be promoted is it?
You follow Lorient? Where were you after the first round of matches (when everyone played each other)? That is one option been explored and isn't the worse shout. Presumably that is after 19 games?

The other discussed option would send Lorient up, based on current standings. The mooted 'ranking established by a performance index' or PPG for Ligue 1 wouldn't apply as everyone in Ligue 2 has played the same amount of games.

Another option is enlarge Ligue 1 by two teams, again Lorient would be promoted.

Sounds like you are promoted. Go mad and celebrate. Promotion will be confirmed offically on Twitter when they decide what to do.

I can't wait for Leeds to be promoted as well on Twitter on a Tuesday afternoon in a few weeks. What a time to be alive.
Old 28-04-2020, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shez1987 View Post
You follow Lorient? Where were you after the first round of matches (when everyone played each other)? That is one option been explored and isn't the worse shout. Presumably that is after 19 games?

The other discussed option would send Lorient up, based on current standings. The mooted 'ranking established by a performance index' or PPG for Ligue 1 wouldn't apply as everyone in Ligue 2 has played the same amount of games.

Another option is enlarge Ligue 1 by two teams, again Lorient would be promoted.

Sounds like you are promoted. Go mad and celebrate. Promotion will be confirmed offically on Twitter when they decide what to do.

I can't wait for Leeds to be promoted as well on Twitter on a Tuesday afternoon in a few weeks. What a time to be alive.
You must never venture in this thread if you don't know by now it's my hometown club

My school used to be right across the stadium and training ground

Lorient were 2nd, 1 point behind Lens after 19 games (going into the winter break)

Right after the break, Lorient won 4 games on the bounce and took control of L2

It'd be a right kick in the teeth if they dont get promoted

There are talks of keeping L1 with 20 teams but still relegate 2 teams from L1 and promote 2 from L2

From a sporting point of view, Lorient deserve to be promoted
Old 28-04-2020, 03:19 PM

Quote:

I'd say the bigger question is where were you if you don't know Marco follows Lorient.
Old 28-04-2020, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marco 2005 View Post
You must never venture in this thread if you don't know by now it's my hometown club

My school used to be right across the stadium and training ground

Lorient were 2nd, 1 point behind Lens after 19 games (going into the winter break)

Right after the break, Lorient won 4 games on the bounce and took control of L2

It'd be a right kick in the teeth if they dont get promoted

There are talks of keeping L1 with 20 teams but still relegate 2 teams from L1 and promote 2 from L2

From a sporting point of view, Lorient deserve to be promoted
Nice one. I rarely pop into this thread tbh, but based on the scenarios been considered and voiding the season not being one of them, then...

Old 28-04-2020, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Nice one. I rarely pop into this thread tbh, but based on the scenarios been considered and voiding the season not being one of them, then...
hopefully that'll indeed be that
Old 28-04-2020, 07:02 PM

Plenty tweets from journos saying PSG and Lorient will be crowned champions and Rennes will play in the CL

Get the feck in!

Please, be right