Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Sports Forum
User Name
Password
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #32291  
Old 16-04-2019, 07:26 AM
Beamish Beamish is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 6,598
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philby View Post
Makes sense though, for a guy dead against teaching kids about the mathematics of betting.
Meh, 80/1, 200/1, it might as well be 5000/1. They never had a prayer. Gifted the softest draw.

The teaching gambling in schools remains one of the most idiotic things EVER said on this forum.

Ye were not suggesting that ethics or the dangers of gambling be taught to school children say in social studies.

You were suggesting that the MATHS syllabus be used for the teaching of statistical analysis and probability of gambling.

Funnily the enough the guys with gambling problems were all for it.


Next up why Keita is statistically not going to be within an asses roar of player of the season. You SSB.
Reply With Quote
  #32292  
Old 16-04-2019, 07:28 AM
Down da Castle Down da Castle is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 3,897
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beamish View Post

Next up why Keita is statistically not going to be within an asses roar of player of the season. You SSB.
I’d say he must be 200/1?
Reply With Quote
  #32293  
Old 16-04-2019, 07:38 AM
Beamish Beamish is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 6,598
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Down da Castle View Post
200/1?
Ask Failby, he's the one that backed him.


Reply With Quote
  #32294  
Old 16-04-2019, 09:52 AM
Rebel CNC Rebel CNC is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 8,272
Default

Liv be looking for Brighton win tonight. Cardiff lose and they're gone - Brighton only team they have realistic hope of catching. Beat them tonight and they'll be two points behind them heading into Liv game on Sunday.
Reply With Quote
  #32295  
Old 16-04-2019, 10:11 AM
Donald Trump Donald Trump is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: The White House
Posts: 15,740
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beamish View Post
Meh, 80/1, 200/1, it might as well be 5000/1. They never had a prayer. Gifted the softest draw.

The teaching gambling in schools remains one of the most idiotic things EVER said on this forum.

Ye were not suggesting that ethics or the dangers of gambling be taught to school children say in social studies.

You were suggesting that the MATHS syllabus be used for the teaching of statistical analysis and probability of gambling.

Funnily the enough the guys with gambling problems were all for it.


Next up why Keita is statistically not going to be within an asses roar of player of the season. You SSB.
You really are some fucking dope, boy.


Go way and read s report for yourself.
Reply With Quote
  #32296  
Old 16-04-2019, 10:22 AM
Beamish Beamish is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 6,598
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald Trump View Post
You really are some fucking dope, boy.


Go way and read s report for yourself.
Fuck off Triggs.


You're the biggest tard on here.
Reply With Quote
  #32297  
Old 16-04-2019, 10:28 AM
Donald Trump Donald Trump is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: The White House
Posts: 15,740
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beamish View Post
Fuck off Triggs.


You're the biggest tard on here.
Yeah yeah yeah. You haven’t got an idea in that worm infested mangled maze you call a brain.

No one, and I repeat no one suggested teaching kids how to gamble. They suggested teaching kids how probability and odds work. DIFFERENCE.

But in your mangled maze you think that someone is organizing a day trip to lasbrokes for first years.

If you’d have been around fifty years ago and someone suggested teaching kids about sex and contraception, you’d have been outraged writing to Arthur Daley on mailbag, and you’d be still here complaining about the morality of it. But unwanted pregnancies would still be down. That’s what knowledge does.

In short, STFU.
Reply With Quote
  #32298  
Old 16-04-2019, 10:30 AM
Beamish Beamish is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 6,598
Default

Christ can you not limit your typed diahorrea to the SVH forum?
Reply With Quote
  #32299  
Old 16-04-2019, 10:32 AM
Donald Trump Donald Trump is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: The White House
Posts: 15,740
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beamish View Post
Christ can you not limit your typed diahorrea to the SVH forum?
Is that all you’ve got Dan?

I’d get more pushback from duffs.
Reply With Quote
  #32300  
Old 16-04-2019, 10:32 AM
marco 2005 marco 2005 is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 20,998
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald Trump View Post
You really are some fucking dope, boy.


.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beamish View Post
Fuck off Triggs.


You're the biggest tard on here.


look at these 2, book a room and get it done ffs

__________________
POL on Ozil joining Arsenal: "lol, its like Higaiun all over again"
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump










All times are GMT. The time now is 02:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All forum comments are the sole responsibility and property of forum users. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors disclaim all liability for content posted by users of the forum. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors do not necessarily share the views expressed in this forum. Use the report post system to have comments considered for edit or deletion. All users are IP logged. Website hosted by Hostrocket USA.