Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Current & Local Affairs Forum
User Name
Password

Old 22-01-2019, 05:59 PM

Traditionally, farmers tend to vote FG. So they keep telling us anyway. Leo announcing that he is cutting down on meat consumption will make FG's farming supporters very unhappy.

FG handlers used to keep Enda Kenny away from the media and stop his off the cuff comments. They will have to start doing the same with the bould Leo.
Old 14-04-2019, 07:55 AM
Banned

Leo is just an embarrassment fullstop. Everytime he opens his mouth now he makes a spectacle out of himself. An over educated self indulgent clown.Irelands biggest Kylie Minogue fan. I bet those "advisors" (that he is paying millions of tax payers money to) are some bunch of arse licking wierdos too.
Old 14-04-2019, 10:05 AM

Leo is the perfect Taoiseach for the dumbed down , subservient, EU worshipping gombeens of Ireland.
Old 15-04-2019, 02:29 AM

Perfect fit for the vacuous, celeb obsessed, hashtagging and instagramming set.
Old 15-04-2019, 12:06 PM
Senior PROC Member

Why does it bother people that he is a Kylie fan?
Old 15-04-2019, 03:23 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matlock View Post
Why does it bother people that he is a Kylie fan?
He cheapened the Office Of Taoiseach by writing a simpering letter to her on Oireachteas paper signed "Taoiseach"
Old 15-04-2019, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by an liathroid beag View Post
He cheapened the Office Of Taoiseach by writing a simpering letter to her on Oireachteas paper signed "Taoiseach"
He has also issued several tweets which were Trump-like in their silliness - although his handlers seemed to have stopped the tweets lately.

He has presided over the fiasco of the children's hospital and the NBP plan.

He attempted to set up a PR department (estimated to cost about €3.5 million) to bribe newspapers to write articles praising the government national development plan - his people even offered to draft suitable articles. Newspapers that co-operated were promised increased government advertisements.

I could go on. He is just an embarrassment. A silly man. He does not have the maturity to hold the office of Taoiseach. That office requires a certain level of dignity and gravitas - Martin and Coveney have it - Leo does not.
Old 16-04-2019, 12:43 PM
Senior PROC Member

I could care less about his taste in music, or his fan boy letter to Kylie.

I do care that his policies are hurting the most vulnerable in our society though.
Old 16-04-2019, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald Trump View Post
I could care less about his taste in music, or his fan boy letter to Kylie.

I do care that his policies are hurting the most vulnerable in our society though.
Social media generation, outraged at the smallest things (his socks being another example) and deflection of the actual bigger more important problems. Leo plays on this and the idiots fall for it time after time.
Old 16-04-2019, 02:29 PM
Senior PROC Member

He has yet to face the Irish people and his own party didn’t even want him. If FF had a strong leader they would be back in power after the next election