Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > The Langers Forum
User Name
Password
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #5401  
Old 19-04-2019, 08:49 AM
Rorz Rorz is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Cork
Posts: 5,322
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by polladdy View Post
She is not even from Cork so switch to our man Jonathon Healy on Newstalk

Is it Limerick she's from?

I haven't tuned in today as I'm off work and I'm not wasting my long weekend listening to feminist nonsense from DeeShocks
Reply With Quote
  #5402  
Old 19-04-2019, 08:53 AM
ColCork ColCork is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 2,403
Default

Jesus....undertakers who make a forture from funerals want morgue done up for them.

Another undertaker has his own morgue and they are hinting that he shoukd make it availble to them.


Why does cobh need 4 undertakers??.
Reply With Quote
  #5403  
Old 19-04-2019, 08:58 AM
Rorz Rorz is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Cork
Posts: 5,322
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColCork View Post
Jesus....undertakers who make a forture from funerals want morgue done up for them.

Another undertaker has his own morgue and they are hinting that he shoukd make it availble to them.


Why does cobh need 4 undertakers??.

Doesn't it have the highest rate of cancer in Ireland?
Reply With Quote
  #5404  
Old 19-04-2019, 09:03 AM
ColCork ColCork is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 2,403
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorz View Post
Doesn't it have the highest rate of cancer in Ireland?
Indeed....major cluster there.

I wonder if those figures have changed now that a significant period has passed since Irish Steel has closed
Reply With Quote
  #5405  
Old 19-04-2019, 09:52 AM
ColCork ColCork is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 2,403
Default

Bakers road flats were not built in the 40s.

70s i think.
Reply With Quote
  #5406  
Old 19-04-2019, 10:28 AM
jimmym jimmym is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 15,095
Default

Are these texts and calls about whether people are due time off or extra pay
for working today genuine or are 96fm just filling time rehashing them from previous years?
Reply With Quote
  #5407  
Old 21-04-2019, 12:35 PM
Rorz Rorz is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Cork
Posts: 5,322
Default

96FM were running a competition there for a trip to Dublin (I'd rather go on a Safari in Damascus)

All you had to do was be caller 9 and answer a simple question about Dublin

"Europe's largest enclosed urban Park is in Dublin. What is it called?"

"Ermm, is it Tayto Park?"



Not only is Tayto Park not the largest urban park in Europe, its not even in Dublin
Reply With Quote
  #5408  
Old 21-04-2019, 12:40 PM
Dogwide Dogwide is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 471
Default

I see Lord Mulcahy and his fella bought 2 2018 mercs for themselves. One red for him and one blue for the fella.

Put it on fb which I think is a bit let them have cake but in fairness they have the coin.

Blew me away to see that there is money in solely reposting business competitions as a job.

Anyone else thinking when buying a new merc you really have to go 19 and not 18 though.

Comments on fb then from the likes of slobby saying can't wait go go for spin up tivoli woods with you, pm me.
Lol.
Reply With Quote
  #5409  
Old 21-04-2019, 12:42 PM
jimmym jimmym is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 15,095
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogwide View Post
I see Lord Mulcahy and his fella bought 2 2018 mercs for themselves. One red for him and one blue for the fella.

Put it on fb which I think is a bit let them have cake but in fairness they have the coin.

Blew me away to see that there is money in solely reposting business competitions as a job.

Anyone else thinking when buying a new merc you really have to go 19 and not 18 though.

Comments on fb then from the likes of slobby saying can't wait go go for spin up tivoli woods with you, pm me.
Lol.
People telling Lord mulcahy on fbook he w would make a great Lord mayor of cork.
Reply With Quote
  #5410  
Old 21-04-2019, 12:47 PM
Dogwide Dogwide is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 471
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmym View Post
People telling Lord mulcahy on fbook he w would make a great Lord mayor of cork.
Saw that, or President!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump










All times are GMT. The time now is 01:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All forum comments are the sole responsibility and property of forum users. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors disclaim all liability for content posted by users of the forum. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors do not necessarily share the views expressed in this forum. Use the report post system to have comments considered for edit or deletion. All users are IP logged. Website hosted by Hostrocket USA.